4.

A n a l e i g h

Two in the morning really Ana. Fuck, I need to find Sky.

"Fuck, okay I need to find Sky." I say backing away from Luke the gleam of sadness is lingering in his eyes as I try to find my purse. "You mean the blonde girl passed out right next to that buff kid."

Successfully finding my purse under one of Luke's pillows. "Ana." I pace searching for my phone now, I knew I should of left it.

"Ana." Luke calls my name again, I don't have time for this my heart aches at the sound of his voice, and the huge lump in my throat isn't helping.  "Analeigh." He grabs a hold of my arm turning me around to face him, his hair disheveled like always, the faint stubble on his chin.  My eyes sting, while his search around my face to find what emotions are there.

"Your friends are asleep on the couch, you should just sleep here. You can take my bed and I'll take the floor." I shake my head 'no', I cant be in the same room with his right now, I mean I missed him so much, but now that he's here all I feel is hurt and I can't seem to bring myself to say anything.

"No Luke its fine, I'm staying in a house down the street I'm sure Skyler will wake up." My voice cracks as the end, and my eyes begin to well up.

"Ana, she's not going to she's wasted." He moves from my side and grabs a pillow and a sheet. "Here look." He takes the pillow and throws it on the ground.

"Luke, its fine really." He pulls off his sweater, and shirt his pants following. 

Don't look Ana.

I turn my head facing the small window, but they seem to betray me as they rake down his body. "Analeigh, go take the bed." I meet his eyes and and my cheeks flush, I was checking him out. Fuck, this can't be happening.  "But-"

"Just take the damn bed Analeigh, I'm not going to touch you." He sighs laying down and wrapping himself in the small sheet. I made him upset, why can't I do anything right? I suck at life.

"You used to." I say faintly before laying on the bed, and shoving my head under the pillow.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, we'll talk about it in the morning." My eyes grow heavy on once again I fall asleep.

----

 "Ana." Again with this, I hate when I get woken up. "Analeigh."

"Hmmm?" Peeling my eyes open behold, Daniel. I sit up and pull the blankets off, Luke's sheet and pillow are neatly folded and he's nowhere to be found. "Morning Sunshine." Daniel smiles poking my sides. "Morning." I groan standing up. My head is pounding and I could use a shower, and an aspirin.

"Beau, made breakfast you should come eat. Every one is down there. So.. move your bum." I chuckle slightly stepping out of the bed, something feels off. I look down and realize I'm in one of Luke's shirts and sweats. "What the actual fuck." I didn't change myself. I pull open the waistband to look to under my sweats praying to God that I have underwear on.

"What, are you doing?" Dammit, I forgot he was still here. My cheeks flush and I turn away.

"Oh, noth-"

"Never mind lets go, I'm so hungry." I follow Daniel down to the kitchen where everyone is seated eating pancakes, and eggs, and bacon. "It smells good."

"Beau made pancakes, with some eggs, and bacon." Jai mumbles food stuffed in his mouth, chewing with his mouth slightly open. "That's fucking sick close your mouth." James groans, playfully hitting his shoulder. God I missed this, I missed them. I look around wondering where Luke is and my supposed friends, before catching Beau's attention.