Chapter 16: An unexpected incident

Let me liveLet me be next to you

Let me live
Let me be next to you

-white love

"I can't believe Kihyun ditched us and went to Soyou's party alone!" Minhyuk vented his anger throwing his sock over to the other corner of the room, then ran to get it back again.

"Yeah. He could've told us about the party," Jooheon retorted with a sigh.

"Let him be, guys. She's his crush, after all," I defended Kihyun putting my shoes on, getting ready for university.

"You're clutching on your stomach again. Are you okay Minjae?" Minhyuk asked me all of a sudden, and I realized I was indeed doing that unconsciously.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I shrugged it off but then a sharp pain stabbed me in the abdomen,  making me almost fall to the ground.

The guys ran towards me. "He looks really pale." I heard Wonho's worried voice but I was still clutching on my stomach in pain. The lower abdomen area of mine had been hurting for two days but being the stupid me, I had been ignoring it.

I swear if it was period, I was flipping. But it wasn't, according to the last time I'd checked.

Period is top on the list of things I hate the most. It's the only time that reminds me I'm actually a girl. Why can't guys get periods too!

"Why don't you stay at home today?" Shownu said in a worried tone. "I'll stay and look after you."

"No, Hyung." I shook my head at him looking up. "You can go. I'll call Byul if I feel really sick."

"That's a no no." Hyungwon shook his head wearing a 'know it all' expression on his face. "A guy like you alone here and you want to bring your girlfriend? Nope!" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Just say that your parents forbade you to bring girls. Kid." I mocked as I got up slowly and took a seat on the couch. My face becoming distorted for the stabbing pain again.

Hyungwon tried to say something but Changkyun yelled before he could. "Then I'm staying with Minjae!"

"Then I'll stay too." Jooheon lazily took his jacket off.

"Hyung, did you forget it's the last date to give back the books you borrowed from the library?" Changkyun reminded him which made Jooheon quickly grab his jacket again and dash outside.

"It's not gastric or girls problem right?" Changkyun asked as soon as everyone was gone from the sight, looking away a little. In embarrassment perhaps, I thought.

"Nope," I responded taking another hit. It felt like someone was stabbing me with the sharp tip of a knife.

"Then can you go to your room and rest? I'll be close by." He took off his coat and went upstairs after I'd nodded.