Chapter 2

Briannah POV

Its the next morning and my brothers came in here to wake me up.

JJ-Bri get up.

Me-Go away.

I turned back over. Then i felt somebody pick me up off the bed and then slam me back down.

I looked up at my brothers.

Me-Who...just...did...that?

I took a pause in between every word.

I was glaring at all of them. Wasn't nobody saying nun.

Me-Just tell me who did it and nobody will get hurt.

They still ain't say nun.

Me-Well then i guess i gotta beat everybody up.

I cracked my knuckles.

Brandon-It was Ace.

I glared at Ace.

He was bout to run when i jumped on his back.

Then i started slapping his head. I don't know why i chose his head. I just did.

Then i hopped down.

Me-Can yall get out so i can get ready?

They all walked out. I started to feel a little nauseous. I thought i was going to throw up, but i didn't.

I went in the bathroom, took my shower and did my hygiene.

When i was done with all that, i went in my closet so that i can find me something to wear.

When i walked outta my room, i heard a lot of voices coming from downstairs. I went down there and it was a lot of people over.

JJ-What the hell u got on?

Me-Clothes

Dad-I know u got some clothes that cover everything.

Me-No i don't.

SomGirl-She really don't. She always dress like a hoe.

I looked over at her.

Me-Who is u?

Girl-Shaniyah.

I shook my head and laughed.

Shaniyah-What's funny?

Me-I ain't got time for u today.

I turned back around and was bout to walk away when she pulled my hair.

I just had to stop and pray for a minute. It was either that or kill the bitch.

When i finished saying my prayer, i walked out of the living room to the kitchen. That bitch just got so fucking lucky cause normally i woulda beat that ass. I can and will put a bitch in the hospital. And ig this hoe decide that she want to keep fucking with me then i will send her ugly ass to the hospital.