OPERATION : SEEK AND DESTROY

DOWNLOADING NEW FILE.
PLEASE WAIT....   DOWNLOAD COMPLETE.
OPENING NEW FILE. PLEASE WAIT...
DOCUMENT- OPERATION: SEEK AND DESTROY

DETAILS: YOU ARE TO FIND DR. Light AND DESTROY HIM ALONG WITH ANY OTHER SCIENTISTS YOU FIND.
IF YOU ARE OPPOSED, DESTROY THE OPPOSER. ONLY EXCEPTION: Roll Light.
IF LOCATED BRING BACK INTACT IF POSSIBLE IF NOT THEN DESTROY.

DO NOT GO AGAINST THESE ORDERS UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO BY YOUR MASTER. DEPARTURE WILL OCCUR WHEN INSTRUCTED.

The Yellow devil smirked at Mega man. A perfect killing machine, unable to feel any emotions, unable to resist any given orders, and best of all Megaman would be unable to spout his obnoxious nonsense. Although, he would miss their conversations. But if he ever wanted to he could always take the helmet off and talk to Mega man. There was something that puzzled the Yellow devil, what was Mega man thinking while in his current state? Probably nothing but the commands he was given, or maybe he was thinking his own thoughts. Who knows? It wasn't like he could ask him, but it was for the best. Can't have him quitting in the middle of this important mission.

It's dark and cold. I can see, but I can't move. My mouth won't move, but I must scream... I know what I will be forced to do, I don't want to, but I have no choice. I don't want to hurt Dr. Light, or Roll, or anyone else for that matter. But my body won't obey me. If anyone can hear me, please help me. Please...

The Yellow devil continued to feel an overwhelming amount of pride while looking at Mega man. He knows that there is a safe house somewhere housing at least a dozen of intelligent humans, perfect for target practice. Or, if necessary, for forced assistance. After all, there were many humans but only one Yellow devil. Now all that was needed was the location...

Merry Christmas.