Forcefully prt2.

I wake up in a room I look over to the dresser to my left I see some type of drugs and I look down at me and I see im naked.

I look to my left and I see the man from last night.

I close my eyes and flash backs from last night fill my brain.

I start to get up but a loud bang comes from the door I think were in some type of motel not his house.

I cover my body with covers. And the guy gets up and winks at me I get scared. I mean he raped me damn Jonah you pissed me off so bad but I wish I was raped by you.

He opens the door and there are 5 cops outside. The forcefully turn the guy around and one cop comes to me. He tells me to get up "i-I-im naked." "I didnt do anything that man raped me."

"Come on mam put your clothes on and we will take you home."

"Wait you believe me."

"Yes mam that man is a well known rapist."

I get up with the blanket around my body and I put my clothes from last night on.

"Where do you want to get dropped off at?" the one cop says

Well not my home so I guess the boys house.

"Um my friends house." I give him the address "that man will never hurt you again have a nice day take this card for therapy and my card for any help if you get hurt again."

"Thank you so much." I walk and I realize im limping and I look at my arm and I have cuts.

I get to the door and knock Daniel opens the door while laughing but stops once he sees me

"oh my gosh Aria are you ok?"

I start to tear up "no" he brings me into a big hug

He gets my hand and walks me into the living room which im assuming where all the boys are.

They all stare at me Jonah gets up and runs to me and hugs me so tight I cry.

We pull away "what happened to you." Corbyn asks

"I-I-I dont know if im ready to talk about it yet I just need to lay down."

Jonah gets up and takes me to his room

"Here take a nap here ill be right beside you."

I nod and fall asleep.

❤❤❤❤❤