I LOVE YOU PART 1

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs (im hungry) and I feel the sun light from the curtains beaming on my face. I cover my eyes because it hurts.

"Aria you have guests." ughhh I moan.Whos here to see me?  I get up and take a shower and I get ready I do my make up hair and put on an outfit for today.

Whos here to see me?  I get up and take a shower and I get ready I do my make up hair and put on an outfit for today

I walk down stairs and see the why don't we boys jonah looks at me with a smile but I glare at him. "What are they doing here,no offense." she comes to the kitchen table and sets down bacon,eggs,and pancakes.

"I invited them over." I look at her "because?" she glares at me "Well Aria , you need friends.''

i give her a ''ya serious'' face.

''So how'd you all meet.'' i roll my eyes ''Well me and Aria met back in Minnesota and we dated for a while and i saw her a few days ago and thought we'd catch up.'' i play with my food. ''Great how'd Why Don't We come to play.'' my aunt asks they all look at jack ''Well i met Corbyn,Zach,and Jonah through tour and Daniel at this event and we all knew eactother so one day we were all like ''Why Dont We.'' they all laugh except me.

I was sitting next to Daniel ''What is wrong.?'' i look into his big blue ocean eyes ''Nothing just don't want to be here not because of you.'' he smiles ''Jonah?'' he questions i nod ''Ok well we better get going we have to meet up with Logan for this Diss on his brother.'' ''Ok bye boys.'' my aunt says they all say bye but Jonah pulls me and asks can we talk. Of course i let him take control over me i mean ugh just look at him. 

 I nod to go upstairs he texts the boys and says he will be a little late. ''sorry.'' ''Its just i still love you Ari.'' he pulls me closer to him he starts to look down at my lips i look down at his and then bam we kiss. It starts getting heated and eventually its a make out sesh. Before it goes too far i pull away ''You should go.'' he nods ''Yea i should.'' ''By the way Jonah i love you too.'' we both smile and wave bye to eachother.

-----------------------------------

DONT WORRY PART 2 COMING FRIDAY SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH JONAH AND ARIA WILL THEY GET TOGETHER AGAIN OR NOT

AND LEAVE SHIP NAMES FOR THEM IF YOU THINK YES. I ALSO NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY HER SISTER AND AUNT SO COMMENT THAT TOO

SOCIAL MEDIAS

.@EXOTIC_JONAH  INSTA 

@WHYDONTWE.___ (  3 UNDERSCORES) TWITTER

I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER