Chapter 1 - Pack it Up

Packing sucks... But the good news I was almost done... I Hope. I put the last of my books into the box and made sure I had packed everything. My room was just a large empty box now. I sighed knowing that I would miss this place. I walk down the stairs with the last two boxes and adjusted my beanie I was wearing it was maroon (yes I know that it's hot here but, I don't really care I love wearing beanies plus it doesn't make my head hot).

And walked to my truck god I love that thing. It was a 67' Ford Truck that I had cleaned, fixed up, and made sure she ran myself. It was grey and the truck was like my baby I never let anyone drive it but, me. I patted the hood and then, walked by my bike it used to be my dad's but, he gave it to me as a gift last year. It was a 1997 Heritage Springer the color of it was like my truck, grey. I patted the handlebar and brought the boxes to the trailer my dad had rented out.

"Last two" I say as I put the boxes down "Nice work" I hear my dad say, he has no hair and I always make fun of him about it calling him 'baldy' and as my mom states it "he has shit brown eyes". "So it's guaranteed that my truck and bike will be there?" I ask my dad. "Yes, Delvin it will be there." he says grinning "It better and if there is a single microscopic scratch..." I put my forefinger and thumb close together and squinted my eyes to emphasize my point "I'll pay for it kiddo" he says laughing. He knows how much I love my things.

I feel my phone buzz when I look it's my best friend, Zachary (who is the lead guitarist of our band, The Direwolves), calling. "Hello?" I ask in my imitation of a Russian accent "Hello dear comrade." Zach replies chuckling. He's part Russian and it's a joke that we always do. "What's up brother?" I ask him "I'm all packed and ready to move out you?" "Uh didn't you look across your yard?" I say grinning looking across the yard. I turn to see him looking at me grinning."What do you think?" he says laughing.

"I think we're already to head out what about you?" He nods, "I think Ryan's finally done too, I told him to pack his drums a week before". I say referring to our drummer, we kept nagging him to pack it the week before but, he kept saying the same thing that he wanted more practice time before we left. "You know him" Zachary said, "He wants to impress new pack leader when we play
over there." "Da, I guess you're right Brady packed and ready to rock?" I asked him then. "Da, Last I checked he left five minutes ago." I checked the time on my phone it was 11:30 A.M.

"Shit guess we should get going then" Zachary nodded "See you there, comrade." Zac said getting into his family's car and driving off. A few minutes later I got in our car and we left to go to our new home.