Chapter 4 - The Man Can Cook (and attract bitches)

Claire's POV - The Next Day

I woke up in a bed that wasn't my own, was wearing a shirt that was too big for me, and had no clue where I was. That's when I remembered what happened in the living room when Delvin brought me to his room I blushed just thinking about it. I looked around to see that he had unpacked, his guitars were on there racks, his laptop was sitting at the desk, his Xbox was hooked up to the TV. I looked at his clock and saw that it 8:30 A.M. I also noticed the sandwich that was sitting next to the clock. I picked it up and took a bite.

It was Nutella... NUTELLA!!!! I started wondering where he was. I decided to see if he was downstairs which I'm pretty sure he was. Still eating the sandwich I walked downstairs. As I was going down the steps to the ground floor an amazing smell hit me.

I smelt food cooking and it smelled AMAZING! I started thinking who could cook so good and then I saw him. He was at the stove with a tiny speaker playing music on the counter. It sounded like he was listening to "Rude" by MAGIC! and it also looked and sounded like he was singing along with it as he cooked. I started giggling a little cause it was cute then I saw SHE was sitting at the counter.

She sat on top of the counter near Delvin and was dreamily staring at him. Every once and awhile when he'd glance at her she'd give him a sexy smile and a wink. She really seemed to be liking this little private concert for herself. But, as I watched she seemed to scoot closer and closer to Delvin. I wanted to see what she was going to do for me to bust her.

Her name was Raven and I hated her very, VERY much. She has black hair and pale skin and she was a slut. For example, right now she was wearing a very tight tank top and very short booty shorts trying to show herself off to him. She was giggling at him when the next song started "Angel" by Theory of A Deadman.

Delvin's POV

When the song started I couldn't help not sing it because, it's one of my favorite songs.