Ch12.

~Y/N's POV~
-Weeks later-

I was standing in front of a new apartment door, it wasn't mine but it was my friends.

"Yo wake up!" I yell and the door opens to reveal Lux.
"Don't yell." Lux smiles and pulls me inside, along with the man beside me. "Long behold! The superstar Y/N and her wonder ninja boyfriend is here!"
"Wonder ninja boyfriend?" Sonic started laughing.
"Oh be quiet." Lux smiles. "So Y/N...did ya get a nickname yet?"
"Nope, but due to my air powers...I'm fast like Sonic." I smile and Lux giggles while Sonic wraps an arm around me.
"Not faster then me though." Sonic smirks.
"That doesn't sound wrong at all." Lux's boyfriend laughs, which makes Sonic blush.
"You're called the Fastest ninja, Sonic." I smirk and Sonic looks proud. "But I'm still fast."
"Plus she and I can walk on water." Lux smiles.

The night went on like that, a double date with me and Sonic and Lux and her boyfriend. It wasn't till close to midnight that me and Sonic went to my apartment.

Sonic had moved in with me, wasn't a good idea because he kept annoying Saitama. Saitama didn't actually care but Genos seemed annoyed the most.

"Sonic stop annoying them." I say then walk inside the apartment and sit on my couch. Sonic soon joins me and lays his head in my lap.
"You're no fun." Sonic smiles up at me.
"No kissed then." I smirk and Sonic jumps off the couch.
"No fair!" Sonic pouts.
"Just sit down and watch a movie with me, ninja boy." I laugh as Sonic does so.

He kissed my forehead while the movie starts.

"What's that for?" I ask as I giggle.
"Just because I love you." Sonic smiles and I blush.
"Okay ninja boy. I love you too." I smile and kisses his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the ending! Sorry if it's total crap but I wasn't sure how to end this story. I might come back and rewrite the ending (like I did with my hoodie x reader) but I don't know.

But for now. I hoped you enjoy my Sonic x reader story!

Cya All Later! Bye My Friends. =^-^=