Chapter 4: Training and some history

Training with Kullhan wasn't going to be easy.

I woke up the next night and yawned.

I noticed the sword beside the bed and picked it up. Now I knew the reason why dad had been able to wield it so easily. Because he had been doing so for years. And so had many others before him.

I stared at the blade in my hand. Had it really passed through so many generations, passed through so many hands, slew so many demons? Then my eyes caught some writing on the blade. It was designed to look like the blade so it was pretty hard to see. Nevertheless I tried to decipher the strange writing to no avail.

I spotted some clothes were beside the bed with a note attached. I leaned over and looked at it.

It read, "Morning Ray. These clothes have a cleansing spell on them. Put them on. Wander around a bit. I'll find you. Kullhan."

Cleansing spell? Did this mean magic was real? Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The last couple of days were a messed up way of finding out that vampires were real. I looked over the note again. Wander around? He must have cameras around......wherever this place was.

I got up and took up the clothes. They consisted of a green T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. There even was a sword belt and sheath for my sword.

"Thank God. I thought I'd have to dress like him. Wonder where he got these Jordan's though?"

While changing an object fell. I bent down and and picked it up. It was my father's cross. But how was it here? I was sure that I had left it buried in the vampire's neck. Unless Kullhan had taken it when he collected me. I put it on as well. At least I had something to remember him by.

When I had put on all the clothes, a sudden feeling gripped me. It felt like a cold substance was crawling up my body. Then it stopped.

"Guess that's the cleansing spell." I mused

I sheathed my blade, opened the door and walked out into the large hallway. I stood and looked around. Now that I wasn't running around, looking for an exit, I had time to look around. The hallway wasn't much different from the room. The walls however, were a dull gold color instead of the bright walls I had in my room. There were no drawings on the wall and the hallway looked.....plain. I expected more from Kullhan.

I choose a random direction and started walking. A few seconds later I was before a door.

I opened the door and stepped inside and looked around, amazed. The room was like a museum!

There were items almost everywhere. Some trophies of war, some weapons, some artifacts and some that looked.......unnatural.

The drawings from my room where there and there were some added names. It still managed to fill the room, although this room was bigger than my bedroom.

I glanced at some of the items I passed. One seemed to be an enormous tooth, another a pile of dust under a glass, another a kriss (a special type of sword). There were small cards that told you what the items were and who got them.

I stopped at one of a horn and read the card. It read:

Minotaur Horn
Acquired by Alexandros Micheals
during an event where the gates of Taurus were open and demons were unleased. Alexandros, Moris and several other heroes stood at the gates of Taurus and repelled the demons back to their world. Alexandros himself sealed the gates of Taurus after a great battle with The Minotaur.