Deal

Unknown POV

I watched as Mabel, no, Shooting Star, slept. I had given her nightmares so I could watch her suffer for a bit. I knew she was still very attached to m- Dipper, so I had given her some nightmares about him. After all she never really cared about me. She was always so selfish. She pretended to like me then when she got the chance she turned her back on me like everyone else did. They're only game pieces in my game. I'll show them all... and when I do they'll be bEgGinG me to stop.

A small chuckle escaped my lips and I disappeared in a swirl of blue flames. Reappearing in my room I looked around. I was glad I made that deal. Sure it took a lot to get used to but I did it. Time in the mindscape is a little bit more different than the time in the normal world. However the Pines family has had their concept of time a little altered. What happened during that time was a little hectic. Bill had been training me long before I "left", the reason I left was because of Mabel. Why don't I just give you lovely readers a recap of everything that happened up to this point for me.

Flashback

I was reading in journal number 3 when it happened. I was alone in the room because Mabel had went out to stay over at a friend'shouse for the night so I had some time to myself. As I was reading I suddenly felt tingly. It was an uncomfortable feeling that had passed in a few seconds. I shrugged it off and continued reading. Then my body felt weak. I felt like I was being choked. I gasped loudly in an attempt to either get someone's attention or at least a little bit of air into my lungs.

I felt very heavy and ended up dropping journal number 3 to the ground. I grasped at my throat. Clawing for invisible hands that kept my body from getting the air that it needed to survive. Black spots filled my vision and I grew tired from all the struggling. 'So this is it...' I thought. 'I'm going to die now huh...?' I fell back onto the bed as my breathing slowed. My eyelids grew heavy as I choked. No one coming to save me from my suffering.

No one would see or know how I died. No one would be there to hold my hand and tell me everything is going to be alright. No one...I am all alone in the end now...my family, my friends, everyone. Not a single one of them came to help me. I was always alone... my life meant nothing to them in the end... heh...oh well. I always wanted to be free anyways...now I have my chance. Now I can be free from all the pain and suffering...free from all the hate and ridicule given to me.

I laughed slightly, though it came out more like a choked sob. I just realized that I have been crying this whole time...I realized that I didn't want it to end like this. I want to be free, but not like this. I want to become better than all those who doubted me. To prove them all wrong. I want so much more than this...however that doesn't seem like it's going to be happening. Tears ran faster down my face and I took my last breaths. My breathing slowed and my eyes fell closed. Goodbye..everyone.

I took my last breath and fell into darkness. Something that I wouldn't come out of for sometime. I floated around in that dark abyss, alone, the only thing to keep me occupied was my thoughts. Which only made things worse for me. I kept ending up with the same questions. Why? Why did Mabel not listen to me? Why did everyone take a liars side? Why did everyone act like everything was fine? Why did everyone like Mabel more than me? Why did everyone always like Mabel more? I was here too! Yet even when I sat dying alone....no one came...

Suddenly there was a bright flash and insane laughter. The laughter of a one eyed flying triangle filled the dark space. Usually I would have been angry or frustrated by his appearance but after everything that happened...I don't think I really care anymore. I looked over to see Bill floating there. However his expression didn't look too happy. In fact he looked pretty down. Something that surpised me. "Bill?" My voice was still horse and I don't really think that'll ever change, since I'm dead and all. Bill looked over at me and let out a small sigh then floated over to me.