chapter 2

"Aiden honey? Dinner is ready."my mom's warm and soft voice said behind the door of my bedroom after she knocked twice.

Her voice always add good spirits and gaiety in the area and brings quietude to me.

"I'm not staying mom..i'm going out with Lucas"I replied wrapping below my stomach with a towel.

"Okay Baby Blue...have fun"she said excitedly .

She usually calls me Baby blue because of my eyes' s color.

I can hear her footsteps fading away in the hallway.

I'll explain her excitement.

Everytime I told her that i' m going out with a friend ,she jumps in happiness which is very rare.

I'm the kind of guys who prefer to stay at home studying or watching movies in my days-off and the other days I spend time working .

So going out in my day-off is an improvement.

Well ...it wasn't a choice to go out tonight with Lucas,he kept pushing my buttons to go out with him to this bar.

He said and I quote "Trust me you don't want to miss going to Charlie's tonight...i have a surprise for you, Pal ".

I hated going out with Lucas to Bars , plus I hate surprises especially from Lucas.

I kept refusing so he suggested making a bet.

Me and him playing GTA 5 ,if he won I go to the bar ,if i won I do whatever I want.

I was so confident in the beginning but now you can guess who was the winner.

P.S: I'm sure he cheated.

I grabbed my blue blouse , my black t-shirt, my jeans and my black boxers from the closet.

I threw them on the bed and started drying my hair with a towel .

Giving a look at my bedroom,you can know a little about me.

You can see posters on the wall belonging to THE BEATLES ,THE ROLLING STONES , NIRVANA, COLDPLAY, PINK FLOYD and other favorite singers and bands.

The blue color is dominating the room.

It's my favorite color. I think I'm a nature fan...water and sky.

The walls are painted in pale blue,my deskbook and the chair in black, the curtains and my bed were white.

You can spot piles of books neatly tucked on my deskbook and even on the windowsill next to the desk.

I put on my boxers that's when I heard my phone started ringing.

Where did I put it?

I searched under the clothes on my bed and on my nightstand table.

But I couldn't find it.

The DON'T LET ME DOWN song by THE BEATLES was coming from my desk.

I headed to it , searching under the books that's when I spotted it.

I might left it there when I was studying earlier.

The caller ID showed Lucas' s name.

"What do you want?"i answered in an annoying tone.

"Cheer up asshole...you won't regret it "he said excitedly.

I sighed..."Yeah like the last time we went out?"I asked sarcastically.