Chapter 10

Aligence {1}

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla laid asleep as Brian stood outside of the truck. He covered them under a bridge, as Dom stood with the back door opened.

Dom moved Amalla's hair from her face and he rubbed his thumb over her bruised cheek. She leaned unknowingly into his hand, and rubbed her face lightly into his palm. Dom smirked as Brian began to move towards them.

"Is she okay?" Brian asked, and Dom nodded closing he door and moving to the trunk.

"So this is what $60 million looks like." Dom said, and his left hand held his right shoulder. Blood seeping lightly through his fingers.

"Yeah, we got to get you to a doctor." Brian said, as he touched Dom's hand.
"We got to find a place to hide this." Dom said, and Brian backed away and nodded.
"I got a spot." Brian said, and Dom stared at him uncertain.

---

Amalla opened her eyes slightly, light seeping into them. Her hand slowly reached to her cheek. She groaned quietly, and sat up slowly.
Voices outside the car, alerted her senses and she opened the other door quietly.

"You sure about this?"

"Yeah. The last place they'll check, their own impound yard. Trust me."

Amalla stalked behind the voices of the men, and she prepared to attack.

"Amalla." One voice said, and she paused. Her ears recognized that voice, and she stood straight. Brian stared at her as she sighed and hugged him tightly. Her arms wrapped around his waist, as he held her close.

"Are you okay?" He asked, as he had pushed her back a little and held her face. His thumb slid over her bruise and she sucked in a breath.

"Yeah." Dom said, and turned around to see Amalla. She looked over Brian's shoulder, and stared at him. She looked down quickly and pulled away.

"Hey, where's Tom?" Brian asked, as he remember never seeing him.
"

He's in L.A." She said, and made a cautious glance to Dom. They all began walking through the impound, late in the night as the fluorescent light lit the lot.

"You know, l've been thinking, when you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine, too. Yeah?" Brian said, as they walked. Amalla next to Brian, and Dom on the other side of him.

"Yeah." Dom replied, and looked around the lot.

"So now you owe me a 10-second car." Brian said, and paused. Amalla grin slightly and looked to Dom.

"Is that right?" He asked, and Brian smiled.

"Yeah." He said, and Dom took a few steps forward.
He paused in front of a car, and slammed his arm against the driver window. It shattered into pieces, he flipped down the viser and a pair of keys fell.

Amalla pushed her tongue to the inside of her cheek to hold in her laughter. Brian walked forward and Dom held his arm out to gesture to a the broken car.

"Now we're even." He said, and Brian chuckled with him. Amalla smiled, and they gathered into the car. Brian took off as they took the tunnel and returned to L.A.

A.N. Revised: [2/27/24]