Chapter 14

A.N. a warning for probably mature themes.

Amalla had asked Thomas to pack, and he did, knowing she'd just worry. They retreated back to the Toretto house and they were welcomed by Mia.
Amalla sighed as she got Tom relax in a guest room inside the house. She closed the door to it lightly and climbed down the stairs. She turned quickly towards the kitchen but saw Brian and Mia talking to each other. She paused, and backed away. Her eyes landing outside to the window towards the garage.

Amalla approached the garage, as she saw Dom stop at her arrival. They stayed in silence as he spoke.
"Do you want to go the old garage with me? I need a few things." He purposes and spared a glance at her. She nods and he climbed into a red car behind the garage.

They walked into the old garage, its entirety covered in cobwebs. Cars that were never finished set there as Dom raided it for a few things.
Amalla dusted off the couch, dust flying in the air. She covered her nose, and sat down slowly. She pulled off her jacket and sat it down, following after Dom.

He shifted around parts as he searched for a certain part. Amalla's hand landed on his shoulder, and he paused completely. Her hand runs across his chest as she moved to face him. Her body taking control from her feelings.

Dom's look intensified, as she moved closer. Her face leaing into him, awaiting for his answer. He crushed his lips against hers. Amalla pulled his face closer as Dom's hands slipped down the her ass. He lifted her high, and backed towards the old, dusted, leather couch.

Dom's eyes stayed connected to hers, as he sat back. Amalla's legs straddling him, as she laid her forehead against his own.

"I missed you." Amalla said, as she closed her eyes, awaiting Dom's answer. He pulled her down for a kiss, arching her back to pull her close.

She grippped his chin and pushed her lips to his. He grunted as she grounded her pelvis against his own. She gasped as Dom lifted her and laid her down on the couch.

"I want you." He whispered and nipped her right ear. Amalla moaned amd pulled him close.
"Then have me." She replied, and Dom nipped and sucked at her neck and tops of her breasts.

Everything moved like muscle memory, their hands shredding their clothing. Their kisses hard and yearning as they discovered one another again.

Dom sat against is the couch, watching as Amlla laid naked on his chest, running her fingers over his hand he kept up for her.

"I know you were with Letty before this. How do you want to proceed after everything?" Amalla asks, holding his hand as she hope the answer was kind.

"I'd like to know you again, first. Then we'll decide our path." She sighs and agrees, knowing anything more is too fast.

"We better return if you want even a wink of sleep." Amalla teases as she stands and gets dressed, letting him watch.

"I don't plan on it." Dom retorts and she scoffs, holding his shirt as she stood only in her underwear.

"That could be arranged, if you get your ass up and we go back home." She shoots back and gets dressed. Both of them laughing as they dressed and left the garage to return to the Toretto house.

A.N. from Nov. 2019:

- I sorta regret having this here because it doesn't really add to the story, and it is very bad in my opinion. So I'm writing the next chapter as if it never happened.

A.N.
- I rewrote most of this chapter and deleted most of it, so the note from 2019 does not apply. The revision is only slightly better.
Revised:[2/27/24]