Chapter 1

Emma was standing at the bar at with her drink in hand, she turns around and sees the most beautiful person she have ever seen before. Regina is sitting on a blanket with books by her side enjoying the view the water and the sunset. Emma waits there and studies her for a while. After she finished her drink she walks to Regina and sits next to her on the blanket. Regina turns and looks at the side of her face not really getting a good look at her but before she can say anything Emma says. "It's almost more beautiful than you are." Emma turns and looks at Regina with a cocky wide grin. "I'm Emma, Emma Swan." Regina just stares at her and a smile starts to appear on her face as she's trying to figure out who this gorgeous woman is next to her. "And you are." Emma said trying to be hopeful that this will go somewhere. "Not giving you my name, that's who I am." She said with almost the same grin Emma wore earlier. "And why not." Emma said with a pout on her face.  "Are you pouting." Regina said finally stopping to look and appreciate Emma's figure. "Because the most beautiful woman I ever seen won't tell me her name which is a bummer because I kinda like her already." Emma started off with the same pout but turned it into a smile while she sees the woman looking at her body. So she decides to appreciate as well. Regina notice what's she's doing and smirks. "Regina, Regina Mills." She said looking Emma in her eyes. "Well it's nice to meet you you Regina." Emma said extending her hand so Regina can shaking it. "It's nice to meet you too Emma." Regina said accepting the hand and shaking it. "Maybe we'll meet again." Emma said getting up. "If you like the woman you saw that much maybe you will." Regina said with a wink and turned back to the sunset.