Coming Back to You

Lilianna Andrews, or Lili for short, was your normal girl with a bright future. Her life has always been back and forth from England to California, from pack to pack. Due to her parent involvement in this pack. Though, she decided to stay in California for a few years. When she turned 16, she found her mate. Ashton Reed, future alpha of this pack, and got rejected. She couldn't take the harsh rejection. The very next day she was on the first flight back home. After 2 years, Lili thought she should spend her senior year, and her 18th birthday with some old friend back in California. Of course, when she gets there the first one to overreact over her return was Ashton.

Ashton Reed is your average alpha, hot, future planned, total player. He's always have been friends with Lilianna. Mostly because their parents were really close. So, every summer they sent her to their pack, but he never saw her any more than friends, the thought never passed his mind. To him, she was a thin little nerd girl that was shy and barely talked to anyone, with an amazing accent, but she was so soft-spoken you can barely hear it. When he found out that she was his mate, he couldn't wrap it around his head and ended up rejecting her. After that, he never saw her again, until a few years later. She changed, not the same nerd girl he called.