Chapter 3

I got woken up by Ryan jumping on my bed.

"What the f**ck, Ryan it's early as hell" I groan, not wanting to wake up.

"Oh, come on it's only-" she stops to check the clock, that's right next to my bed."- 9:30" she says smiling

"Ugh, it's still early. plus it's Saturday" I say as I cover my face with my heaven like pillow. " Let me sleep for a bit more, please," I get up looking at her, squinting at the bright light coming into my room.

She smiles wickedly, over thinking what she's going to do to me. I bite my bottom lip nervously, a bit scared what she's going to do.

Ryan stands up and walks over to the door. "Well if you won't wake up, then maybe I'll ask Ashton to come and wake you up," she says before running out the door.

I throw of my covers quickly running down stairs, trying to catch up to her. As I run after she stops at the dinning room, bumping into her, staring at everyone eating breakfast.

I look down to what I'm wearing, oversized Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt and small white shorts that barely cover my butt. Turning as red as a cherry, looking at everyone, then laying eyes on Ashton.

Ashton looks at everyone starring at me and growls loud and scary like. I see Ashton charging towards me, picking me up bridal style. Indistinctly lays my head on his chest hearing his fast pass heart. He goes deep into the hallway and presses the button for the elevator.

' Why would we need to take the elevator? my room is in the 4th floor' I thought to myself, until I saw him press button for the 10th floor. I look up to his face and see anger and lust.

As the elevator door opens, it opens up to a huge room. 'Is this his room' I thought to myself as Ashton lays me on his soft king sized bed with deep red bed sheets. His bed room walls are dark grey color.

"Why are you dressed like this" he growled, racking his fingers throw his thick brown hair.

"Why would you care Ashton, you never did before" i snapped, not understanding why hes acting like this, hes the one who rejected me.

"Your my MATE, obviously I care"

"But YOU rejected me, so obviously you have no right to drag me up here," i yell at him as a tear slide down my cheek.

Ashton blows out a heavy breath, "I'll send Ryan up with some clothes for you" he stops mid sentence and looks at me with his stunning silver eyes, eyes that give out so much sadness, as he leaves his room.

As i look around his room looking shower, i find old pictures of all of us when we were younger and still friends. Ryan, Riley, Ashton and i, just smiling with the biggest smiles ever, wearing my septum, when i first got it. this was 5 years ago.

When i finally find the bathroom, which is as big as the room. I turn on the water, using his shampoo, not really caring. Few minutes later, I hear a soft knock on the bathroom door as i wrap tthe towel around my small body.

Scared that its Ashton, i softly say, "who is it"

" who else would it be Lily," Ryan says laughing. "I brought you clothes"

I opened the door, letting Ryan inside with my clothes and a big make-up bag.

"Whats with the huge make up bag," i questioned, as she gives me the its-make-over-time look.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

An hour and a half later, I'm wearing light blue high waisted cut-offs, showing off my long legs, my favorite tight Pierce The Viel shirt, black sweater, and my black vans. Putting on thin layer on liquid liner, mascara, brightening my eyes. Put on black plugs and black septum ring. Lastly lightly blow drying my long wavy deep red hair.

"Wow you look awesome" Ryan says with excitement "i cant wait to see his face" i cant either.