Chapter 2: Scott's house.

I've walked over to Scott's house and knocked on his door and soon I discovered that Scott was in fact an alien and I took his sperm as I started to know his beautiful look and how handsome he was to yet every girl had a school girl crush on him yet ho knew he was an Alien from space and soon I than knocked on his door and waited till he answered and to my surprise he did answer.

"Scott how are you" I've said as he smiles looking at me as I entered his home and well he knew that I would know he was an alien. "so you found out... and you took a sperm sample to" he says as I felt him rub my belly. "you did look beautiful" he said to me some more and well it's more flattering but well time had pass as I got to know Scott as he got to know me yet he even shown me how he got every cheer squads eggs from every town knowing they were jerks and yet I guess I knew I was happy to see that so no playing dirty cheer squad gets to make fun of their schools while being unfertilized though doctors just let them know to hire surrogates but well I spent an entire month with Scott and I loved it and my inner rebel had disappeared when he told me his sperm caused me to ovulate out of control now all of my eggs are fertilized and now I was to become a queen of his kind... I've cried... I've cried for a hard time but he shown proof he wasn't the only shred of life had a soul in the universe and well I loved that.

A weak pass.

My parents found out, I was kicked out of the house but Scott took me into his home and well at least I was glad to have him with me and yet ho give's a crap about my parents any way and when I would know it would be due date i was going to be abducted by Scott and would be taken to his home world but I still had water cravings as he keep on giving me water since till I had word from my white haired friend that her belly was souring up but she said it didn't matter she just loves the pain since her boyfriend dumped her long ago for some cheer leading bitch but at least I'm at my home with Scott enjoying T.V. playing games doing some other stuff on computer and well Scott want's me to enjoy stuff in life and in my pregnancy but than I had lots of call's from my school about my pregnancy and well god damn they still want me back well... screw school I'm still a Rebel and I like the way I am.

We had an idea on giving our self code names to and to know each other my white hair friend wanted to be called Banshee as my red hair friend wanted to be called Hot Fox and they just called me ring as in well they knew I was the ring leader of this group of pregnant moms with alien baby's and we would know of our progress when we write down our own story's on what happen through out our entire life and on a chance on getting re-impregnated after birth to so we can have more fun with more baby's kicking inside us to and well for me they are getting more active and I'm starting to have normal food cravings again instead of water cravings and he told me about his species wanting to have a leader to a queen you can say and I was to be that queen.

I start to think about it and well I would miss all the good things on earth... McDonald, the lingerie store that sell's the best panties and thongs, and all of the other good things to as we started to hang out as Banshee was rubbing her belly. "it hurts..." she said as I rub her belly and we hang around McDonald for now and soon we start on talking about our pregnancy and today we talked about how we are lucky to stay out of school as Hot Fox told us on how she got kicked out and Banshee told us on how she got kicked out of her house and now living in an apartment and well we shown our belly's as well mine has lots of gargling sounds, Banshee has red marks and Hot Fox's belly was having some strange glow at times as I than went back to my home Scott smiles as he took off my pants as I was once again in my shirt and panties as he was caressing my belly as I felt the gargling continue and well I was happy to enjoy this moment with him and I love it and soon... if we ever go back to school I'll just finger other teachers and students again.