Chapter 5

It was about to noon and they were walking. Harry was leading and Matt was following. They argued some times and made funny jokes, laughed so hard and sometimes they cursed their bad luck.

"Do you think they will find us ?" Harry asked when he was walking through sloppy place.

"We can find them" Matt said between heavy breaths.

"Yeah"

"We are a good team... aren't we?" Matt asked Harry.

"Yes, we are" Harry turned his face to see Matt and he said with a smile.

Matt giggled. They continue their walk.

"OMG" Harry stopped suddenly.
Matt bumped into him because of that sudden break.

"What?" He asked.

Harry took a stick from the ground "Look a snake" He pointed that into a snake.

Matt watched with wide eyes. And then he looked into that stick in Harry's hand. He turned to Harry "What are you gonna do with that ?"

"What?" Harry looked at Matt with shock.

"You are going to kill it right?"

"What, no I was just...."

"What did he done to you? He is just laying on the ground."

"He?"

" Why on earth all people are like this? Why everybody wanna take life of an animal? ..... This earth is not only for humans Harry , they all are members of this earth. What if..... If...if... His family is waiting for him? What if he...he have kids? What if he too lost his way to home? What is wrong with you all people?"

Harry was staring Matt with his dropped jaws. He blinked so many times "Oxygen is Important Matt" he said that with a shocked face " please just breath"

"Do you think this is funny?" Matt's arguing face is unbelievable.

Harry dropped that stick "Well, I wasn't going to hurt 'HIM'. And...... I can ask sorry if you want" Harry said. He bend and took that snake from the ground.

"What the F***k Harry, Nooooo" Matt screamed "put it on the ground"
Harry laughed and he showed that snake in front of Matt's face.

Matt jumped back "Nooo... Jeezzzz Harry , put it on the F****g ground. It's going to bite you."

"It? Give respect Daddario" Harry laughed.

"Harry, this isn't funny" Matt warned.

Harry cracked again. He said to that snake in his hand "Well, hello fellow traveler, I'm Harry Shum Jr and let me introduce your Papa Daddario."
"Wha...... Papa?"

"He was so worried about your life lately and I promised him that I will ask you forgiveness. So please accept my apologies my dear friend. Killing you wasn't my intention."

"That's enough Harry, PUT IT ON THE GROUND for the F****s sake."

Harry cracked so hard " Say bye to Papa" He laughed again and let that snake go.

"F**** Harry , you are a pain" he tried to hide his smile.

But Harry was laughing so hard by hugging his own belly.

Matt couldn't help himself from giggling."Papa?...... SERIOUSLY?" Matt too cracked out.

"You are welcome" Harry managed to say that.

"I hate you" Matt said with smile.

"Welcome again"

They laughed so hard and begin to walk again.