Chapter 6

They stared into that river laying in front of them.

"Let's move" Matt said "The night is falling. We should have to find a good place for camp tonight."

"Yeah right. We should follow the river. Bear Grills told that."

"Who is that?"

"Who? Oh Bear Grills?" Harry looked at Matt in sideways he smiled "You should watch Discovery Channel sometimes."

"Oh... Is that...that....that guy who eats nasty worms alive? I know him..... And that is disgusting I might add."

"We will do the same when we run out of food"

"I won't"

"Because of savings the life of a worm?"

"Nooo... Because I don't eat living things alive."

"You can eat that worm after boiling it. Or roasting it.... Or you can fry it....."

"That's enough " Matt said that with a disgusting face " Do you eat those things?" He asked Harry .

"Hmm.... Sometimes."

"Please don't tell me you ate those before kissing me."

Harry's heart skipped a beat when he heard that from Matt. He eyed Matt and he found a curious Matt staring him back. He got off guard.

"What? " Matt asked again.

"I don't remember." Harry tried his best to act causal on that 'purticular' topic.

Matt nodded "Well, is that taste sweet?"

"What?" Harry looked at him again with a shock.

"Is your purticular worm fry taste sweet?"

"Sweet? No..... It's not a sweety one."

"Then you didn't ate those before kissing me." Matt assured.

Harry got off guard again. Matt noticed his taste? Harry was surprised by hearing that.

"Let's move" Matt said and walked.

Harry followed Matt . He was thinking about their almost every kiss in order. It's not a surprise that Matt remember his taste because they were kissed onscreen more than 20 times. He also know what Matt's lips tastes. He couldn't understand but Something was really wrong when he remembers Matt. He bite his bottom lips and followed Matt's foot.

"What else that you watch on tv ?"  He heard Matt asking.

"Shadowhunters"

"SERIOUSLY?"

Harry giggled "I love movies a lot."

"I love movies too." Matt said "Revenant?".

"Love it."

"Great."

They continue their journey. Matt was talking about stuffs and Harry was answering. The day light was retreating slowly. The night was falling.

~