Part 2

Unknown number: Hi.

I was so nervous that I accidentally sent it. It was only a Hi. I meant to write something more. I meant to say, Hi, this is Taeyeon. But my shaky hands just need to breakdown and foolishly sent the message. Sigh. What was I even thinking? Trying to message her? Was she even serious about going out with me? My phone vibrated after a minute. No way, she replied.

Tiffany: Hi, who's this?

Unknown number: Hi, it's Taeyeon. I don't even know what to say so I just sent that. Just that.

Tiffany: Kim Taeyeon? From glee club?

I find it funny that she added the glee club part. I guess there's a lot of Kim Taeyeons trying to get her. Is my name that common? And why do I feel like I'm being played?

Taeyeon♥: Yes, I'm that Kim Taeyeon.

Tiffany: What took you so long?

Taeyeon♥: What do you mean?

Tiffany: I've been waiting for your message or call for the past week. :(

Is she always like this? But I find it very cute.

Taeyeon♥: I'm sorry. I was busy practicing for next month's performance.

It was sort of kind of lie. Yes, I was busy with practices but not that busy. I was being a coward. I mean, I don't even know what to say. Or if she was being serious.

Tiffany: Oh, it's alright. :)

I just stared at her message. The more I stare at that smiley, the more I can see her. That smile she gave me a week ago. That cute smile. And not to mention that cute dimple. It was only then that I knew she had a dimple when she smiles. It was also only then that I was able to see her up close.

Tiffany: I'm glad you finally messaged me. :)

There's another message from her. And I don't know how to reply to this. It's hard when your friends aren't here to help you. I looked at the clock and decided to just ignore the time difference and send a message to one of them.

Kim Taengoo: Help me. Please reply. Like right now?

I sent it without thinking and soon guilt started to get me.

Kim Taengoo: I'm sorry for disturbing you. It's just that... Remember... I wasn't finish typing when a reply came.

Sunny: What's the fuss about? This better be important and worth waking up to.

I grinned as I imagined her glaring at me. Ah, I miss my friends.

Kim Taengoo: I'm sorry for disturbing you. It's just that... Remember that girl I've been talking about? I continued what I'm typing. I hope this one's worth waking her up.

Sunny: Oh my god!!! You're dating her??? You finally asked her out??? You??? Kim Shorty Taengoo??? Oh my god!!!

Kim Taengoo: Hey, you're shorter. >:( Anyway, no. We're not dating. And no, I didn't ask her out.

Sunny: Oh. I wasted my energy for nothing. I laughed at how disappointed she was. I took a screenshot of our messages and sent it to her.

Kim Taengoo: I don't know how to reply to that.

Sunny: Are you sure this is her? And not just you messaging yourself?

Kim Taengoo: What? I'm not that pathetic, you know.

Sunny: Yeah, right. I furrowed my brows as I stared at the two words she sent me. What does that mean? Why is she mad?

Sunny: Are you really sure these were from her?