Part 5

"Tae?" 

"Hm?" I didn't take my eyes off the script as she continued on playing with my hair. When There was no response after that, I turned to my side and saw her staring at me. She was contemplating whether to say it or not. 

"What is it?" I placed the booklet on the coffee table and shifted to face her. 

"We've been together for a year now..." I nodded encouragingly as she continued. 

"So..." She twirled my hair cutely as she bit her lip. Her eyes shifted from my lips to my eyes and I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Do you need something?" She nodded but didn't say more. 

"What is it then?"The amount of shyness right now is just too adorable. I haven't seen her like this before. She Pulled my arm lightly, urging me to climb on the couch so I just did that. Her arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer as our bodies were pressed against each other. 

"I need you, Tae..." She slipped her hands into my back pockets and now it's my time to feel shy at what she said.I cleared my throat awkwardly and pretended that I didn't know what she meant. 

"But I'm herewith you now. A bit busy with memorizing my script but I'm here nonetheless." 

"Are you for real?" She lifted her brows cutely in surprise. 

"What?""I don't think you're that dense, babe." She playfully slapped my thigh and I burst out laughing. 

"I am quite dense, to be honest. So please enlighten me." 

"You know... We've been together for a year... And I've been really patient... And..." I didn't miss how she glanced down at my shirt. I'm wearing a t shirt two sizes bigger than me so it's inevitable that she could sneak a peek what's inside as I hovered above her. I felt my muscles contracting as she slipped her hand under my shirt, caressing my back with light touches. 

"Can I just do you now?" 

"Do what?" I laughed lightly at the exasperated tone.

 "God..." She shook her head before sighing loudly. 

"I swear I'm not this shy." 

"I thought so." 

"Can we just... Ugh." She almost pulled her hair out if I didn't stop her. 

"Seduce me and I might say yes." I winked to teaser. It was a wrong move. I only half meant what I said but she took it seriously. It's not that I don't want to do it with her. Heck, I've been constantly dreaming about how it would feel like to be with her. In the most intimate way possible. It's just that, the last time I gave it away, it didn't end up well. But it's been a year since we became official. I guess that's long enough to prove herself. 

"Tae?" I snapped out of my thoughts when she held my cheeks gently. 

"Are you okay?"I smiled at how worried she looked. So I leaned down and kissed her. It was soft, gentle,loving, but it grew deeper and deeper. Next thing I know, we're lying on my bed, clothes thrown haphazardly on the floor. I just stared at those beautiful eyes that lured me in since day one. She scanned my body. It's like she's trying to engrave it in her head. 

"Don't be shy..." She turned my chin towards her when I looked away. I feel shy. The way she's looking at me is so different. It's full of adoration. I feel like I don't deserve this kind of attention. "You're so beautiful, Tae... There's nothing to be ashamed of..." I closed my eyes As she pressed her palms against my stomach. I felt so many things at that single touch. 

"It's been a long time since I got to do this so I don't know if I can make you happy." The Kisses along my chest stopped as she pulled back to look at me. 

"I'm already happy. You don't have to worry about that. I'm always happy when I'm with you."She smiled. It was the brightest so far. And the most beautiful. Heart stopping. Dream-like. 

"I love you." 

Well, I take all that back. This is the brightest and most beautiful smile she's given me so far. I completely forgot about memorizing the script for this week's rehearsals as we made love for the first time. It was the best. But being loved by her unconditionally was still at the top. Nobody has made me feel like this before. I feel so loved. And I couldn't be happier. 

"Thank you for loving me, Tiffany. I will love you just as much."   

                                                                                                END.