Ch 3

"I woke up to see a room as in not mine I looked around to see Togami next to him, how did I get here??? oh right I had a fight with Syo, Togami took me to get bandaged but I must of fainted due to blood loss"

He looked at Togami again and blushed as I tried to get up feeling a sharp pain in my body where the cuts were, after the past days Togami and him had gotten close when ever he was with Togami he wouldn't be his stuck up self, he would be kind and mellow like he trust me just like I did after the time we spent together.

"I smiled as I looked as he had his glasses off he looked way more cuter like that, messy bed hair suited him to, I looked at my waist seeing it had been bandaged as well, I blushed thinking of what Togami might have done did he take off my shirt, my face was getting hot as I was blushing a deep red, I shut my eyes and breathed in opening them again, looking at Togami wanting to see how soft his hair was, since it looked nice and warm and soft, I touched his hair I don't regret I think to myself best regret ever, his hair was soft and warm it felt relaxing for some odd reason, I wanted to touch his face but that seemed prevey, now that I think about it, who cares I touched his face as it was soft as well, it felt like snow that had been melted but was still cold but warm at the same time, I took my hands of his face feeling happy, why was I happy just touching his face did I have feeling for him blushed a deeper red that my face was fully red, no need to think about it right now and I'm sure he wouldn't feel the same anyway, I didn't want to do something I would regret"

"I liked this new him he was showing me unlike as he acted towards the others, he was cold to the others, but I guess he didn't want them to know how this side of him cant blame him, I had to hide my true talent it killed me even having a talent like that and it still does"

He deiced to get out of pain to eat because he didn't want to starve, he sat on the ground sliding to the door, as he got up slowly and opened the door, as he was about to walk down the stairs he heard a voice.

"You do know its really stupid of you to do that he heard Togami say to him, I looked at him as I said but what about breakfast do you want me to starve cry Togami why would you why???, do you want me to starve you meanie I said to him"

"No that's not it Togami said to me its stupid walking down in that kind of state just wait and i'll help you Togami said to me, I nodded oh and turn around so I can get dressed Togami said to me"

"I turned around hearing him take off his top I wanted to turn around so bad, wait am I a pervert no... must not turn around I heard Togami say he had got dressed as I turned around"

"I waited for him to brush his teeth and brush his hair, he stuck his glasses on first then brushed his teeth and hair, after he did that he helped me down stairs, since I was wounded pretty badly"

"We made it down stairs as me and Togami sat at the same table as always"

"I ate a bit before leaving"

Monokuma POV (I put Monokuma POV in case you kept thinking is this Togami or Naegi???)

"I watched as the other ate I seem like a stalker, I saw Naegi leave the room where the brats ate, I watched as I saw Junko come over to me watching as well, so hes the one huh Junko said to me, Yup hes worth being in the despair team but how should we make him despair, that's the hard part since that Heir is now friends with him, it's going to be a bit tricky"

"This boy has a secret that no other boy would have the heir knows his talent but he doesn't know one other secret, one that is rare to have"

"Hey Monokuma I'm sure it's umm time to get him he is all alone after all and if you want him on despair, you need to hurry up you fuckwit Junko screamed at me, Fine fine fine I said if you don't do it now that Heir will be there with him, and who knows how long we will have to wait for the next time he is alone, to get him, so hurry up and do it Junko screamed at me again"

"Okay okay"

"I appeared around a Conner of a room near Naegi watching him that's when a idea hit me"

"I appeared back in the office where Junko was as she stared at me jaw open, ahh don't speak I have a plan I said to Junko witch shut her up"

"Thankfully"

"we should wait for those to, to go head over heels for each other and then take Naegi away I said to Junko"

Back to Naegi POV

"I was walking around a bit trying to get the feel of walking again and trying not to stumble it happend a couple of times, I heard Togami's voice calling for me I called his name as he rushed to me, he said that they had found a dead body"