Chapter 2

Hi I'm Taylor and I know I don't have a lot of followers yet, but I'm new and I'm going to try and Update every day. thx bye!!!!----------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is so weird", I said as I drifted off into my thoughts. "I just met her and she's taking me to some orphanage."

"We're here!" Alex says to me as I snap out of my thoughts. "ok?" I think as I read the sign in bold letters on the orphanage...it read, "MRS.MILES BOYS AND GIRLS ORPHANAGE" "the kids and owner Abbey are very nice!" she assured me.

As I walked in I saw a room full of little girls and a room of around 10 boys... then I saw an older lady maybe in her late 40's, and I was assuming that that was Abbey. She approached me and said "hi darling!" "I'm Mrs.Miles but you can call me Abbey!" "were glad to have you here!" She exclaimed excitedly. I could already tell I was a social outcast considering I was the oldest one in the room beside Abbey and Alex of coarse. But I didn't really care. Abbey told me to sit down with the girls and boys while she talked to Alex.

NIKKIS POV- I walked in and saw a giant room full of screeching girls and some boys off to the side looking kind of annoyed. Great I said sarcastically, looks like I'll have fun here! woo!, again said sarcastically.

ABBEYS POV- I was a bit confused when Alex walked in with a girl looking about the age if 13, but she seemed to be nice. I told her to go play with the other kids as I talked to Alex. She described to me the situation and I was glad to have a new member of our family!!!! I let Alex leave and she went to say good bye to Nikki.

ALEX'S POV- Mrs.Miles finally let me out of her office and I went to go say goodbye to Nikki, but she actually looked like she was having a lot of fun with the other girls so I let her be.

I saw Alex starring at me and she looked like she was about to say something but ended up just smiling and leaving, I honestly didn't mind... the little girls and boys really like me, and I liked them too! who knew that little kids could actually turn out to be your tiny best friends!!!! I met a little girl named Brianna or Bria for short, she is 6 years old and has long wavy blond hair with blue eyes just like me! It was nice to know I had a little mini me that loved me as I loved her, it was a good feeling.

Even though I was just 13 I still had a lot of money to buy new clothes and get stuff for my room that I share with Bria, so I decided to ask Abbey if I could take Bria with me to go shopping for clothes and decorations... she excepted my request and me and Bria walked to a small outdoor shopping center that was down the street.

Bria was a bit of a fashionista, which was ok with me even though I didn't really care about what I wore. I got a few pares of clothes myself, but we both agreed that are room didn't need much decorating so we kept that the same.

Later that evening we came home and Abbey was overjoyed that I made a little friend. She made dinner and called everyone down, she tried to warn me by saying STAMPEED over and over again but I didn't get the hint, so yep, I got run over by some 6 year olds. luckily they're small and didn't hurt me, haha!

After dinner we all had to go to bed and Abbey asked me if I could read some of the girls a story and I obliged. I read them Cinderella and they really liked it! after I read the story I gave everyone even the boys a quick goodnight except for Bria who got an extra long one, and then I drifted off into a deep sleep.