Chapter 4

It's adoption day and I'm the first one up I was still really happy from the one direction concert the night before (even though Liam looked really sad) but any way... I've become attached to the orphanage and I'm kind-of hoping nobody picks me (unless they pick Bria to)

I went to do my usual routine (brushing my teeth, doing makeup and hair etc.) but this time I paused about what I was going to wear, instead of my casual jeans and t-shirt, I decided to wear a dress. which was unusual to me.

I walked down stairs skipping breakfast and waiting for the...er, I guess you could call them the adoptioners. but that sounds to rational, so instead I said the maybe familys, which may even be worse but this was just what I was thinking so I didn't really care, I was a bit confused when Abbey said she had a surprise for me.

But when I looked out the window and saw a giant one direction buss pull up, I knew exactly what she was talking about. "ONE DIRECTION IS GOING TO ADOPT SOMEONE!" I screamed. "yes" she said happily, "and I think it will be you and Bria. yayyyy I scream in my head.

The girls and boys walked downstairs, which was a new one to me, and acted so polite. once they walked through the door I had a mini spaz attack.

I kinda just ended up going in my room because I was so excited, Bria followed.

5 minutes later I hear a knock at our door, "come in" I say. as soon as I saw who it was I almost died. because there they were. "THEM" standing right in front of me. ONE DIRECTION.

As they walked in I heard Louis scream "WERE ADOPTING YOU GUYS!" he started running throughout the room. all of them started smiling and laughing, even Liam!

I was so excited to have them adopting me. so who takes the role of the motha I say. "oooohhh me me" Louis says. "ok,then who's mah daddy" I say. "that would be me" I hear Harry say. ok then I say in my mind. looks like I will be the normal one... hey says Bria, oops must've been thinkin' aloud again.

Zayn said they had to go sign some papers and then were out of here. I told Bria to start gathering her things and when we were done Abbey gave me her number along with Alex's so we could all keep in touch. I said good bye to everyone, and felt kind of sad. but I was way happy at the same time!