Hello Highschool

I was once a nerd,I love reading books,It's fun! I remembered when they called me a freak,I didn't cry,I don't want to change,I love my life!

But in a bright Monday morning,Momo changed my whole universe into.. trash,I saw my lov- Oh I will introduce you my..crush hehe..

So,Jungkook and I are both maknaes Soo we met at the front of the school because the teacher said to meet all the maknaes in there,He noticed me

First then waved at me,I haven't been in love with him first,But it's slowlyyy happening,I once remembered when we took a selfie..I've never been so happy!

And then Momo appeared in my face acting like a Queen

And then Momo appeared in my face acting like a Queen..She walked infront of me with her Twice Squad..I was currently speechless then she talked to me like we are friends...

She spoke to me and said that who is my crush? I didn't tell anything,But she did tell her crush,It's..JUNGKOOK.I said nothing and just nods,I don't wanna even break her heart

She said bye to me then continued being "cool"

Momo's POV:

Hey girl! My name is Momo,Oh! I was meant to say the "Queen Princess" Yeup! Still don't agree? The whole school called me that!

But,I don't like Lisa,She is such a freak! She's stealing my love of my life! Urgh! Well hehe,Jungkook is my

Teddy bear,He's so sweet and nice..TO LISA! Jungkook is my boyfriend! Yeup! ♡ But why is he so sweet to Lisa not to me? I don't wanna broke up

With him,Because Lisa will steal it,BUT HEY! He still loves me!

Jungkook's POV:

I met this really awesome girl,She is sweet,nice,caring..and gorgeous! I won't compare Lisa and Momo,But Momo is kind of a meanie and too

Protective,Well yes,I like protective peeps,But not when I'm going to buy she doesn't even want me to go! I don't like that kind of girl..

I think I like Lisa! Yes! I'll broke up with Momo!We met up in the front of the school and said that we need to talk.

M:Urgh! You are wasting my time hun!

I became so sad that she doesn't even care for me,But it's the best to break up with her.

M:So what do you want to say?

J:Look,You are too mean to me,You are not caring and you just cared for yourself,Please,I don't want that kind of attitude Momo,It's over.

M:What?! I've cared for you and you just threw it away! Fine! You'll regret everything!

J: Goodbye.

Momo left me alone then I saw Tzuyu,She is my friend! We are friends since we are debuted,I still couldn't stop thinking about Momo

But it's the best for her to make her feel sad

Momo's POV:

I can't believe he just did that,I don't even want to speak,He broke my heart into pieces,I have revenge Jungkook,I have revenge..

Stay Tuned!

Author's Note:

Hello lovely people,I am currently on a rush so this story is short,I will try to make at least 1k words in 1 chapter,So please be patient and thank you guys for all the support! :)