Chapter 2:It all paid off

It was the happiest day of my life. I couldnt believe l wo  the debate! Now we can make all the platforms come true. Luky day for me but my sister lost.Riley was scolded by my mom tgen layer it came back to normal. I really wanted to comfort Riley but she didnt want to let me in her room.Well HER LOSS!!
Im a really soft person (exposed) so I can stay mad at someone.

Later on we had a meeting in somewhere.When I entered the room I had felt the cold breeze the AC was giving me.
I was bored and started playing with my fingers. Until I noticed some one at the back. The girl who beat my sister was laghing like a mainiac.Zoey.....that girl is nice and polite but when it comes to chocolate shes crazy. When someone  steals her chocolate she kicks the heck outa that person. Well to continiue,they were looking at me weirdly while laughing......

I realize that their looking at someone behind me...the teacher who was explaining this and that hardwork to be a member of a council club.
Its like hes talking gibberish.

I saw someone smiling at the back. What the hell....its him.

A/n:hi tacos about the picture up...its my gramas b day...special regards .shes a aquarius and a great writer too..if any chance that you dont know the meaning of aquarius...its a zodiac sign from january 20 to febuary18