Chapter3: the friendship

MELANIE'S POV

Today we fig---
"LETS GO!!!!"Clarence interupted my thoughts.
"Just wait a second will yo--"
"Sooooooooo slow"she interupted.
"Yeah yeah"I shrugged my shoulders.

SO we went to the mall. In the mall we went to some shop named caty's. Clarence just put the whole store in one reuseable baggie.

Wow! This girl IS indeed on fire....with money. Just because his dad is rich doesnt mean she has to buy everything for me and for her.

So when the bag was already BLOATED.with stuff and Clothes. We finally went home,THANK GOD.

I said goodbye and went to MY house. I felt like carrying the world in my hands. Ugh, I hate these bags...sooooo heavy. Its all Clarence's fault for buying soo much stuff.

I greeted my mom and landed on my bed. Long day .........of shopping and carryin'
My poor legs!!

I opened my phone and saw a text message.---hi Sis,its Riley hi---  Well that was all she could type then. I got my blanket to keep warm and the next thing I now,I was asleep.

The next day my alarm clock woke me up. I went downstairs and made my breakfast. My dad suddenly said "Melanie we're going to yhe beach". "Ok dad". "Fiona and Mr and Mrs Wilson is coming too". "Pack your stuff already princess""love you daddy"  "love you too"
I went into my room and
     I froze; he's coming. 

A/n:hi tacos hope you like this chapter good bye!!!♥♥♥