2

"I'm glad you came", Jimin said and greeted me with a tightly hug, while he smiled at me with joy.

"Should we go in?", I pointed to the entry and gave him a lovely smile back.

"Sure."

With that we both made our way into the coffee shop and looked around for empty seats for the two of us. The ambience was quite cozy and it reminds me of these days, where you sit at home, while ouside a heavy thunder-storm take place over the grey autumn sky. Most of the time I would just snuggle myself into a soft blanket and watch the tiny raindrops, who rolls down the window in a quiet but comfortable way.

"I think I found empty seats for us", Jimin said, while he grabbed my tiny wrist and dragged me to the seats.

I sat down and faced a tall boy, who cleaned simple cups behind the counter. His shoulders were broad and I couldn't resist to look at them. After a while he turned around and gave us a welcoming smile.

"Can I help you?", the boy asked politely.

"I would like to have hot chocolate with chocolate cake", Jimin answered and studied the menu card, while I read the boys name tag, which said 'Kim Seokjin'.

"And you-?"

"Hm, I only would like to have a coffee, please."

Seokjin noted everything down and prepared our order.

"You remember Yoongi, right?", Jimin said and took both of my hands.

"The boy you met on your campus?"

"Yes- and guess what. Last week he asked me out for a date. At the end of the day he just kissed me and said that he thinks that he fell in love with me", he squeaked and his eyes sparkled.

"Oh boy, Jimin have a lover", I smirked.

The black-haired boy cheeks turned into red shade and smiled shyly.

"Shut the fuck up, Taehyung."

Shortly after Seokjin put the cups on the counter and placed Jimins chocolate cake in front of him. "Enjoy your meal!"

"Thank you", I smiled and took a sip of the coffee, which was still hot which is why I burned lighlty my lips.

"Be careful", Seokjin said and warned me, who watched us behind the counter.

-

"I think I have to go to the toilet", I stood up and made my way to the restroom after an hour as I felt something hot on my skin.

"Fuck, that burns like shit", I looked at myself and saw a dark spot on my shirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry", a boy said, who just dropped his coffee on my clothes seconds ago.

"I will pay for the cleaning", he added.

"It's okay, you don't have to pay for anything."

"Does it hurt?", he asked and got some tissues for me, which I accepted and cleaned myself.

"No, no- just burned like hell."

"I didn't mean to throw my coffee on you. I'm really sorry about that", he said and looked at me sulky.

"How I said it's okay, just watch your steps next time", I sighed.

"I will, I promise- what's your name by the way?"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung", I introduced myself with a soft smile on my face. "What about you?"

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk, nice to meet you Taehyung."

a/n: I'm so sorry for my shitty English and I will promise for longer chapters next time.