1: Charlotte

Axel

Half asleep, I stared blankly at my reflection while brushing my teeth roughly.

'Just die fucking germs'

No stored breakfast at my fridge. 'great, just great...the same ol' shit on this same ol' day' I murmured at the back of my head then spit and gargled.

I took a step off the bathroom, and in a split second, a black figure crossed the mirror. Although blurred in my pherephiral vision, I absolutely knew that I just saw something.

I rewinded my steps and took a long stare at the clouded mirror again.

There's none.

'Shit, another one of 'those' again...'

Perplexed, I continued with my morning rituals.

I wore my black shirt with brown parka and jeans, jumped in to my black converse and went out for a ride.

It is weekend, and for all I know, I could go wherever I want.

I was about to jump into my motorbike when a grey haired girl, wearing a blue jacket and ankle length white skirt took my hand. I felt a weird sensation as her soft skin touched mine.
She was catching her breath like she just ran a hunderd mile marathon.

" C-come with me..." She spoke with failing authority, still gasping for air. Her eyes with panic - wait, what the?
Her eyes have two different colors. And it's not just that, shades of eyes that, so far, I haven't seen on any human being. Her right iris is a shade of striking blue, and the other, a melancholic amber.

'Are those for real?'

Sure, I have seen some people with heterochromia, a model as I remember, but hers is different.

These eyes are just 'so' unreal, it's having me stunned with it's seemly aesthetic gleam. It's definitely not of a human's, or maybe I am just imagining this.

"Hey, Axel, are you listening to me?" She scoffed in a soft, yet firey tone.

"Uh-ah, yes?" I said with a stutter, still captivated by her eyes.

Her eyes widened, as if she realized something. She shook her head down.

" Don't look into my eyes, for now just-" She bit her thumb, making it bleed. What is she doing?!
"-Drink my blood. Please" she pleaded.

"Why would I?" I grinned. I just realized, why is this beauty approaching me like this?

"I get the part that I am irresistibly handsome, but miss-" She cut me out.

"Please. We're running out of time." Desperateness was in her voice.

Baffled on what to do, I did what she insisted.

As I swallowed the hot drop of red liquid into my system, everything went white, then black. And I heard a whisper saying "Charlotte" then I passed out.

Author's Note:

This would be the most twisting and 'out of the world' story that I will be making so far. There will be a lot to expect in this novel, because it will not only tackle the fantasy uptake, but also 'all the tags' that I've included. For that, I swear to do my best to reach your expectations. ( Co'z I'm not really into Cliche)

Also

Expect a 1 to 3 updates every SUNDAY (or if in good mood, an update before sunday :D)