Chapter 2

I sat up and looked around everything was  normal it was just a dream  i thought but something was telling me it was real, so i opened the door that led to my backyard and i didn't believe my eyes. There they where the obsidian blocks and a little hidden in the grass there was the flint and steel i walked up to them and picket up the flint and steel ,it was the one from my dream  and the obsidian to. In my dream everything went white as i walked in, i really want to know what happens when you walk in i thought  so i took the obsidian  and started to build a portal. As i was finished i lighted the portal and  there it was. The sparkling purple spirals  where digging into my mind telling me to go  through the portal they where trying hypnotize me but it didn't work i looked away holding my eyes after a while i turned back around And looked at the sparks that came from the portal that flew around and then disappeared and i thought I'm brave and  went in.Everything turned white and it was blinding so i closed my eyes, as i opened them again i thought i was dreaming i was in minecraft I gotta show this my friends i thought but as i turned around the portal was gone i couldnd't go back to the real world i was stuck here what do i do know i thought i cant get back back home well better start playing.                  _________________________________________________________________________                HEY SO I DID HOLD MY PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER AND IF YOU LIKE IT COOL AND IF YOU DON'T ITS OK AND DON'T MISS THE ADVENTURES OF WONDER DOG AND THE NEXT CHAPTER OF STUCK IN MINECRAFT SO STAY TUNED AND STAY COOL PEACE OUT!!!