CAPTER 4 I'm not alone

As I was looking for a cave a message popped up in the chat. it read: Hello what are you doing. wait a minute I thought. This is a singleplayer world or isn't it. A new message popped up. This time it read: C'mon i know you heard me. I thought best thing to do was to write back so I wrote:Hi just going to find me a cave that's all. Whoever it was wrote back. Cool. As I looked in the chat I found out that his name was Monsterking32 so it was a multiplayer world. So I didin't bother anymore and went of to find a cave again and found one nearby which was full with ores. So I started mining and killing mobs and after a while I found a abounded mineshaft. So I looted all the chest's and got all the rail's i could get and mined all the ores and got some string to make a bow. Then I saw more people joined in. When I thought I had enough i went back home on the way I saw other player's. when I got home the first thing i did was I made myself some armor and a diamond sword and some scissors the next thing I wanted to do was to find a village. after a long time walking found one. So I gathered some wheat and found some good trades. as i went back home i started gathering  some wood and made some fences  and gates to make a farm. When I was finished building the farm i lured some cows and sheep's in the pen and started breading them. After that I went to bed. The next morning i woke up and saw a player looking at my house but he went away after a few seconds. I went back to the village and carrots and seeds. on the way home I found a house or should I better say shelter. it was pretty small but I didin't bother anymore and wen't home.When I was back home again i Iured  some pigs and some chickins in the pen.The next thing I wanted to do was to make a farm.So I made myself a hoe, got some wood and got some water.As I was finished building the farm it was becoming night so I went to bed. The next morning I thought I should explore the world. _____________________________________________________________________________________HEY THIS IS A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER.  AND I DIDIN'T UPLOAD FOR A VERY LONG TIME.SO FROM NOW ON MY CHAPTER'S WILL BE LONGER AND I WILL UPLOAD MORE OFTEN SO STAY COOL AND PEACE OUT!!!