Prologue

To the females of the world. We rock (:

Quote: "One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem!"

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.

"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"What's a 'man', Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly. All in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger and faster and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants, and not altogether bad in the sack."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, well. He's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick.

But, you can have him on one condition."

"What's that, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring...So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first...So, just remember... it's our secret... Woman-to-woman!" "

The Daughter of a Korrigan:

PROLOGUE

Lilith appeared to be dissatisfied - no, bored was more of the word. She paused at the edge of the floor she was pacing on; she would not be idle any longer - why, she was the Goddess of the Underworld, and she refused to be swayed by any man whatsoever, much less Satan. But tonight she had quite a different plan. She had realized that it had been far too long - billions of years to be exact - since she had visited Adam's world. He was long since gone of course, she had made sure of that, but his descendants were quite another thing. She smiled to herself, slowly making a plan in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you pleaaaase vote for this chapter if you liked it? You don't even have to vote for any of the others; just this one will do.

It'll mean soo much to me; thanks :)