Chapter 3

Lucy's P.O.V

I was heading back to the guild after a long night. I wonder if Dipper and Mabel are going to be there. They could be still be tired from yesterday. I opened the doors and saw the twins getting there guild marks. Dipper got his on the same spot I got mine and Mabel got hers on her cheek.    (A/N) That sounds a lot like her right? Sorry. 

"So you decided to join us." I smiled at them. 

"Yeah. It's the only thing we could do for you guys after saving us." Dipper smiled at me. 

"Yeah and you guys are so nice!" Mabel exclaimed. 

"We should teach you some dragon slaying moves! Hey Gajeel wanna help me and Wendy teach the new Dragon slayers?" Natsu yelled. 

"Sure why not. I'm not doing anything right now." Gajeel said getting up and heading outside with them.

Dipper's P.O.V

"When you use Dragon Roar you need to draw your magic energy from your lungs and shoot it out your mouth at the target over there." Gajeel said pointing to the  target in front of us. (A/N) They all ready met the entire guild. 

"Okay! Time Dragon! Dragon Roar!" Me and Mabel yelled shooting a purple blast out of our mouths. The two blasts tied together making it stronger and ripped the target into pieces. 

"Wow that's strange yours was strong when it came out but went stronger as the power collided." Wendy stood there surprised. 

"Maybe it happened because they have the same powers and they're twins." Natsu looking surprised as well. 

"Okay! Let's try your Iron fists. Draw your magic energy from your muscles and out through your hands." Gajeel said. 

"Okay! Time Dragon Iron Fist!" Me and Mabel yelled shooting a bigger blast out of our hands. Same thing again our powers combined a destroyed five targets in front of us. 

"Well that's enough training for one day." Wendy said scratching the back of her neck.

The reason I choose Rise is because there is a lot of time travel in Gravity Falls so I said well that works. Sorry this was so short i did it on my phone and edited on the computer. 😁