Chapter 1

Flash back / Dream

one day,when the boy is walking she saw a girl crying, so she talked to the girl

Boy: Hey! Are you okay?

The girl looked up, and saw a cute little boy smiling, she laughed because of the boy's Ridiculous face his making.

Girl: Well now I'm Okay, Thanks for making me Laugh 

The boy is stunned when he saw her laugh, in the boy's Mind " Wow She's stunningly Gorgeous"

and that made the boy blushed, but the girl did'nt notice it.

Boy: U-uh Your Welcome!, My name is Awero, Nice to meet you!

Girl: Hello! My name is Kylea, Nice to meet you too! 

WITH THAT THEY BECAME FRIENDS, They played everyday, sing a song, compose songs, Write lyrics, the girl is amazed because the boy had a cool and awesome talent. Until they became Best friends that no one can break them.

FASTFORWARD!!

Until one day the boy told the girl that he will leave New york because he will continue his dream there with his family, the boy is sad because he will continue his studies there too. 

The Girl is shocked, and depressed knowing that her one and only bestfriend, is going to leave her so that day. THEY MADE A PROMISE

Boy: Pink Swear, I Will be the most Popular singer,Artist all over the world

Girl: Pinky Swear, I Will try my best to succeed, And become a Successful Woman.

Boy : Wait...What? That's it? that's your goal?

Girl: (OFFENDED) well yeah? what's wrong with my goal?

Boy: U-uh Nothing...

"How can i tell her that today is our Flight to Japan?" In the boy's mind.

Boy: Hey! Let's Play Hide and Seek, Your it!, now count to 50, I'll hide now!

the boy think that this is the easiest way to leave the girl, but before the boy go he hugged the girl and said "TAKE CARE" but in the boy's mind, how i wish that i can still be with you for a day, but my parents said we should go now,because they already bought a ticket for our flight. don't worry i promise you, that you'll see me performing in stage, and all the songs that i will compose will only be for you, PLEASE TAKE CARE and wait for me to come back,

that is on the boy's mind before leaving the girl, but he cried that time.

okay let's go back to the girl.

Girl: 47,48,49,50! Ready or not Here i come!

Brrrrrrr Where is he?

Awero Where are you?

Awero?

Aweroooooo!

Where the hell are you?

Awero! this isn't funny anymore!

she searched and searched, but she did not find the boy, the girl did'nt know that the boy went to japan, but stil she did'nt give up hoping that she'll find her bestfriend, so she searched again for once, but when the boy's neighbour told that they already left. She cried like there's no tomorrow, she got Andry at Awero. She felt Depressed.

Girl: I HATE YOU AWERO! Why did'nt you tell me that today is your flight?

Girl: what the hell?! i thought that you're my bestfriend?

For Pete's sake! Her one and only bestfriend? left her dumbfounded.

without knowing that the boy will leave New york, the girl got irritated and angry and that makes her study err Hard?

Because of feeling depressed she Agreed and Decided that she'll leave New york too. 

And she will continue her studies in the Philippines

she talked to her Mom and Dad, And they approved it.

FASTFORWARD!!

"Well Hello New Me 'smirk' Hello new life! And Hello Philippines!"

the girl said in her mind. But she will never forget the promise she made with her bestfriend.

FLASH BACK ENDS / DREAM ENDS