Brothers and Bodyguards

Yami and Agust were waiting together for their sisters since they had a suprise. When they heard the girls come they quickly acted like nothing happened but like always Sakura noticed "you two are up to something I just know it" she said. "Nope we arent for once" Yami and Agust said but gave up when all the sisters gave them a death glare "fine we got you all a bodyguard" Yami said. "A bodyguard?" Sarada and Yula asked confused.

Sakura's pov
A bodyguard my two brothers said. I knew they wanted us safe and couldnt do it alone but I mean we are troublesome and stubborn girls. But as soon as three guys entered they were older than the three of us but not that much I stopped thinking "Sakura meet your bodyguard his name is Mark" my oldest brother Agust said while pushing me towards the red haired one. I looked at him and blushed why you ask? Well it's simple he is super handsome he had red hair, beautiful bright blue eyes and some scars but he was sooooo handsome. Then he bowed and kissed my hand while saying I looked beautiful.

Yula's povI looked at my big sis blushing I understood since he was handsome

Yula's pov
I looked at my big sis blushing I understood since he was handsome. I then turned back since Yami carefully pushed me to one of the other two boys. "Yula this is your bodyguard his name is Leone" Yami said smiling. I looked at Leone shy but I could feel I was safe around him. He had black hair with yellow eyes that have catlike pupils I started fangirling since I LOVE cats alot. My brothers chuckled at me they probably expected me to go fangirling but I didnt care.

Sarada's povI slowly walked to the last remaining boy from the three that entered he was beautiful I admit that with his blond hair and green eyes it made me feel relaxed

Sarada's pov
I slowly walked to the last remaining boy from the three that entered he was beautiful I admit that with his blond hair and green eyes it made me feel relaxed. "Sarada meet Yuu he is your bodyguard" my two brothers said together. I nodded and pulled the boy in a tight hug which suprised him alot.

Author's note: added pictures of the sisters with their bodyguards after each pov

Sakura344 yula_neko_lover1234 dead_soul_boy Kawaiiyugi