THE PRINCE OF DORNE

THE PRINCE OF DORNE
PLOT SHOP
RULES!

THE PRINCE OF DORNEPLOT SHOPRULES!

I. BE POLITE!
a little kindness and courtesy goes a long way! please don't be rude when asking for a plot.

II. ASK PERMISSION!
do not take one of these plots without receiving our permission. these plots are not given out on a first come first serve basis. if you steal them, that is plagiarism and it will be dealt with accordingly.

III. TWO WEEK DEADLINE!
the first chapter (not including summary, edits, playlist, epigraph, etc.) should be posted within two weeks or else we will take the plot back. if you need extra time for some reason, then let us know and we can discuss an extension.

IV. DEDICATIONS!
include a dedication to this account somewhere in the description of this book and tag us in the first chapter so we can see that it has been posted.

V. UPDATES!
if you fail to update the book for over a month, we will send you a message to discuss taking the plot back. if you do not respond to that message, then the plot will become ours once more and will go on offer again.

VI. OTHER!
to confirm that you have read and agree to these rules, include a password when requesting a plot. the password is for you tell us your favorite oberyn martell moment in the show game of thrones.

VII. FOLLOW THE RULES!
if you break any of these rules or fail to follow instructions, we will take the plot back and you will lose permission to write it or any other plots in this book.

HAPPY SHOPPING!