Meeting the neighbors!

Your P.O.V
I woke up and grabbed my phone, when I turned on my phone I saw my (B/F/F/N) has spammed my text messages. I sighed. I responded to her text. "Hey what happened to last night, dude?" "Sorry I was tired and fell asleep" "whatever, maybe today we can meet your neighbors!!" "Heh, maybe.." I put down my phone and went to make coffee. I grabbed my cup and spilt a bit on me. "Ah!! Motherfucker!!" I yelled. I got up and went to my room to change my shirt.

Jack's P.O.V
I woke up and heard some yell, I rubbed my eyes and groaned. I sighed. 'What time is it..' I though to myself. The clock read 9:30 Am. I groaned more. "It's to early to even be alive!!!" I yelled. I whined and got up. I went and made me some coffee. I took a sip and got on my computer, I looked through the comments and posts that fans posted. I smiled at them all. I was so thankful to have all these people, I loved each and every one of them!

Mark's P.O.V
I woke up and yawned. It was 10:30 Am. I got up and pet Chica, I smiled as she followed me to the kitchen. "Morning, Mark!" Said Ethan. "Oh, morning! I'm guessing y'all stayed the night over here?" I said smiling. "Yeah we sorta just passed out in the couch." Ethan said with a giggle. "Where's Tyler?" I asked looking for our Tall Brunette Friend. "He went to the bathroom."  "Oh okay" I drank my coffee and went over to the couch to talk with Ethan. Tyler came out of the bathroom and sat by Me and Ethan, Chica jumped up with us and payed on me us. We talked and laughed.

Felix's P.O.V
I got up and went to where Jack was sleeping. I stayed the night over at his place cause I didn't have anywhere to stay. I watched him scroll through all his social media. I yawned still kinda tired. "What are we doing today?" I asked him. "I don't know, I heard someone new moved into the town! Maybe we could meet them!!" He said happily with his Irish accent. "Sure, that'd be fun." I turned on the T.V. And started watching it.

Your BFF's P.O.V
I knocked on my friends room. I waited till she opened it. "Hey!!" She said when she opened the door finally. "Hey, whatcha wanna do today??" I asked bored. "Well, I think I got a pretty good hint of who my neighbors are!" "Really!? Who!?" I said excited. "I think I'm right next to Jack! Y'know, JACKSEPTICEYE!" She said excited too. I gasped. "What!? Wait.. what if it's just someone trying to be like him..." "does it matter, either he is or knows him, still, it, he, just, JACKSEPTICEYE!!" She said pointing to the wall. I laughed and sighed. "I guess we can go meet them." I said smiling. She jumped up and down excitedly.

Your P.O.V
We both walked to the door and knocked. My heart beat started beating faster. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I felt like I was gonna puke. I tried to relax when all the sudden the door opened. "Oh hi!!" Said that Irish accent, coming from the Irish male with blue eyes and green hair. "H-h-hi!" I said stuttering. "Sorry she's just a huge fan of yours and she loves next to you so." My friend said. My beat more and I swore my face was as red as a cherry. "Hey it's cool! If you want you can come in!" He said. We nodded and walked inside. 'I can't believe it, I'm standing. In. Jacksepticeye's. APARTMENT!!' I thought to myself. Inside I was screaming so loudly China could hear me. But outside, I was TRYING to keep it together. I calmed myself down and looked around. We all talked for a bit. "Hey we should all hang out, you guys me, Felix, mark, Ethan, and Tyler!" I nodded and smiled. "That would be fun!" I said. "I would love too!!" (B/F/F/N) said. "So when y'all wanna do the hang out?" Jack said. "How about tomorrow!!" I said smiling. They all nodded. Me and my friend hugged and waved at them. We went back to our rooms and plopped on our beds. I sighed and squealed at the same time. 'I can't believe I just met jacksepticeye and pewdiepie!!' I thought. My brain couldn't process what just happened. I was so happy I thought I was going to explode. Once I finally calmed down I fell asleep on the couch.