tear you apart...

THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING oh hell no is he here like what the actual fuck.... Why? I feel my heart ache from the wound he caused, the wound I came here to heal I can't do this I slowly move backwards from the door way Mr maxwell begins to notice me drifting further from the door as he tries to introduce me I take one look into his questioning eyes before turning and running as fast as I could "Alex" I hear being shouted behind me, I can't look back...

I quickly turn right taking one last look behind me to see professor maxwell close behind me. As I turn the corner I drop to the floor not having the energy to run anymore. One glimpse of the boy the destroyed my soul and my world comes crashing down around me.

I feel a presence leaning over me "Alex, what was that?" I hear professor maxwell question the authority clear in his voice, I look up at him my eyes glazed over with tears as a single tear rolls down my cheek. He is quick to catch the droplet on the tip of his finger he looks me in the eyes his intense ones burning into my broken ones "there will be no crying around me" he states firmly I dry my eyes quickly refusing to make eye contact with him.

He stands abruptly and I follow in suit "we are going to my office" he states while grabbing my wrist roughly and pulling me towards his office, I consider fighting but what's the point I'm screwed whatever I do...

We arrive at his office and he pushes the door open with his free hand "sit" he demands while angrily slamming the door shut, he stands in front of me anger filled his once so kind eyes "what the hell was that" he yells at me the loud tone making me flinch I hesitate to respond not really knowing what to say " I... I'm sorry, I d..don't know, I um.. I saw someone I.. I got scared" I say in a shaky voice as my nervous get the better of me his features soften noticing the nervousness in my voice and the fear in my eyes "I'm sorry Alex I didn't mean to upset you" he apologises guilt evident on his face, I stay silent.

Minutes passed nothing but silence between us... I looked up at him "Mr maxwell can we go to class now" I ask with a pleading tone wanting to be anywhere that's away from this tension "yes Alex but we will talk about this later, and call me lucien out of class please" I hear that kind tone in his voice once again... Lucien I like that...