i seek you out...

Here we go. My first day at the elite academy the most prestigious school in state, I was lucky to get a place however  if it wasn't for my family's money and title I would've had no chance...

My names Alex and I'm an English  major moving to elite to escape my past... Basically I'm running.

I glide through the grand oak double doors to be met with glistening white hallways and loud chatter from the mass of students gathered in the hall. I hold my head high expelling any negative thoughts at letting my confident facade wash over me. The noise begins to die down as all eyes are tuned on me... Ugh I hate being the new girl.

I walk my eyes trained directly in front of me, I try to remain calm and confident I hate having this many pairs of eyes on me 'FUCK' I scream as my thought process is ruined by someone walking straight into me and knocking me on my arse I look up and damn I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel " get to class now" the angel before me barks out at the collection of students still gathered in the hall watching the event unfold. He crouches down next to my position on the floor " hello, I don't believe I've seen you before new?" he questions his eyes burning deep into my soul "um y..Yeah" I choke on my words as his close proximity makes breathing difficult "ah thought so my name is professor maxwell I teach English literature, what's your major?"  my jaw drops this beautiful creature is the renound professor maxwell the best English professor around " I'm Alex I major in um English.." I mumble out just loud enough to hear "oh Alex yes Ive heard of you, you're enrolled on my course welcome! Come I will show you to our room"  he begins to walk I quickly pick myself up from the floor and trail behind him as we get to the door he prepared to open it but pauses his deep chocolate eyes trained on mine " I hope you have a good year" he whispers I get shivers but he gives me no time to figure out what I'm feeling before he opens the door and pushes me in the room, I quickly glance at the mass of bodies in the room my eyes quickly finding a familiar face. Elijah.