First Encounter

Marco's pov                                                                                                                                                                                  ~dream~ 

i'm walking  to school in a black jacket when its super super hot outside. "i'm an idiot" i said talking to my self but someone heard what i said. "Now why do you say that" i looked up from the ground and see a blue eyed blondie with pink hearts on her cheeks. She kinda cute but i can't show her i think that. "Hello dude i asked you a question.""oh yeah i was talking to my self so leave me alone. Plus i'm gonna be late for class." to be honest i didn't even care about being late. the bell rang.        ~end of dream~ 

i woke up and realized that it was just a dream. i took a shower and got dressed. "Marco Diaz. it is 80 degrees outside and you are wearing a black jacket" " Yes Ma. I gotta go" i shut the door behind me. i started walking. "When are you gonna get a girlfriend." " AH! Daniella you're supposed to be home getting ready for school" oh my god she is such an annoying little sister. "Go home Daniella. NOW!" "okay. Fine" she walked back to the house. She is so adorable. Man it's hot out side. "i'm an idiot" "Now why do you say that" i look up from the ground and see a blonde with hearts on her cheeks. wait hold on i had a dream about this. should i say what i said in the dream. Nah. "Hello guy. i asked you a question" "oh.. uh.. hi" she probably thinks i'm a weirdo. "never mind" "oh sorry but i gotta get to school" "can i walk with" should i let her come with me. "um no i like to walk alone"  

Star's POV

After the boy left i started to walk to a school called Echo Creek. when i walked in and did exactly what my parents told me.

~Quick Flashback~

"okay star remember when you get to Echo Creek go to the principal's office." "Mom i already know" "then you give him this chest of gold. okay?" "yeah yeah yeah i know"

 ~Flashback over~

"Um.. hi i'm star butterfly and exchange student here" i have him the chest and he got up a quickly went to the thingy. "Can Marco Diaz come to the main office. Marco to the main office"

Marco's POV

"Marco to the main office" i wonder what i got in to this time. i walk to the office and i see the pretty girl i seen when i was walking to school. "Marco i need you to show this young lady around the school. oh yeah... be nice please." "okay i'll try"  i looked at the girl as skeeves left she looks like she is shy. "um.. hi" she seems shy "follow me this is the hallway that was the office, down there is my class and i gotta go bye." "my name is star by the way" "DON'T CARE!" 

~a while later~

i heard someone knock on the door down stairs but i don't really care who it was (or so he thought)  i heard muffled voices. "Marco can you come down stairs please" i heard my mom yell. i opened my door and walked down the stairs and i see star oh great she is staying here with us. "Honey, this is Star Butterfly." " i know ma"  watch she is gonna ask me to show star to her roo- "Marco honey can you show star to her room please"  i turned around and rolled my eyes. Star followed me upstairs and i showed her her room. "so since you are gonna be living with me can you tell me something about you" 

Star's POV

He said he wants me to tell him something about me? that's odd. "well um.. i'm the princess of Mewni and so yeah. tell me something about you" "i know how to box" he must be strong then. "okay bye" i pushed him out the room so i can do some magic to change my room up a little bit. i went to the bathroom and and took a shower i walked into my room and shut the door i heard something the the closet and then Marco came out "MARCO! why were you hiding in my room" "he he funny story, i was gonna scare you but i didn't know you were taking a shower and i decided i should leave before it gets really weird" i saw him look at me up and down and blushed. we looked at each other in the eyes and i think i blushed a little. "um... you should leave so that way i can get dress" "oh.. yeah..um..yeah" he left and i locked my door just in case. i got dress and unlocked my door and jumped onto my bed. i thought about the way he looked at me. does he like me?