i don't like you

Marco's POV

J: Hey Marco

M: What do you want Janna

J: well not me, Jackie

M: well then what does she want

J: well she wanted me to talk to you and tell you that she likes you and wants to know if you like her back.

M: NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!

J: well you can talk to her tomorrow at school because i'm not telling her you said that.

M: ok whatever. bye

oh great know i have to deal with someone that likes me when i have me eyes on someone else. great now what am i gonna tell her.

~the next day~

"hey Marco i heard you need to talk to me" oh great it's jackie. i'm gonna die. "oh yeah.. about that. jackie i don't really like you in that way and i have my eyes on someone already. so can we stay friends" "um sure.. i guess." what a relief she isn't mad at me or anything.

i walked over to janna to ask her a question. "hey janna can i ask you something" i whispered in her ear. "OML YESSS!!!"

Star's POV

"hey star can i talk to you"  i was surprised to see janna in front of me " yeah whats up" "i was wondering.. since i always see you hanging out with marco i was just wondering if you liked him. like love him." she must never know the truth. "um.. no definitely not. are you crazy. like how can i like hi-" "you do don't you" great now i have to tell her "um.. kinda.. yeah i do a lot" "okay just asking"  thank goodness she left i think i almost died.

i was looking for marco all day but i couldn't find him until lunch. "hey Princess i was wondering if i could ask you something" oh great what is it "yeah sure" "well i wanted to ask you in front of everyone, everyone can i get your attention"  everyone looked at marco. i'm so nervous. what is he going to say. "Princess.. um ..well... star will you be my girlfriend" every on looked at me jackie wasn't happy though." um.. marc-" then he kissed me on the lips and i was so confused but happy "yess i will date you. But can we talk..in private"we walked outside the cafeteria. i pulled me into a  "so what happened Princess did you want another kiss" "um.. no you dumb du-" he pulled me closer to him by my waist and he kissed a long passionate kiss until i broke away from it. "i was trying to ask you why jackie was giving me the death stare" "oh because i told her i didnt lik-"

Marco's POV

i was pulled out the closet by jackie? she looks at me and i knew what she was up to something "why can't you just love me?"  i see Princess come out from the closet and that's when jacking pulled close to her face and kissed me. i pushed her away and looked at Princess. she had tears running down her face. "star wait please don't go" she ran away and i turned to jackie and yelled at her. "I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I NEVER WILL" she smacked me in the face but i didn't care. i looked every where for Princess but i couldn't find her so i went home. "is princess here" i asked my little brother and sister "yea she went up stairs crying" i ran upstairs and went to her room and slowly opened the door. "what do you want"  she was still crying i sat next to her on her bed. "go away. why are you even here if you don't love me." she said pushing me off her bed  "Princess can you just listen to me. i don't like jackie i like you and only you. jackie is obsessed with me." star put her head in my chest and started to cry. "i'm so sorry Marco" i gave her a kiss on the head and wiped her face. i got up and helped her up and i hugged her really tight. the door swung open. "Ooh you and star are dating im telling mom" Damien if you do i will kill you" "im just joking i wouldnt tell mom. sorry im leaving now" "im tired you should go to your room"  i walked out her door and went to my room and fell asleep. I heard a door open and someone walk towards my room. my door opened, I looked up and saw princess with bags under her eyes. "what's up Princess" she came to my bed and sat down " i can't sleep so I was wondering if I can sleep with you, just for today" "yeah sure" she came up next to me and cuddled under my arm. " i'm sorry about today" "it's okay Diaz" she yawned a long one. " I love you Princess" " I love you Diaz" and she was sound a sleep.