A bad boy with a good girl

Star's POV

 i woke up and went to the bathroom. i brushe my teeth and brushed my hair and headed down stairs. i saw Diaz, Damien and Daniella eating pancakes. "Morning star" said ms.Diaz "gooood morning ms.Diaz" i said extending the 'good'. i ate the pancakes that were on the table and started walking to school with Marco.

"How'd you sleep Diaz" i said trying to star a conversation. He didn't answer. i wonder if he is ignoring me. "Helloooo Diaz....are you ignoring me" "OH MY GOSH STAR YOU ARE SO ANNOYING CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" he yelled at me. i felt tears run down my eyes.i started to run away from him. he didn't seem to care.

Marco's POV

i walked into the class and i saw Princess i felt bad that i just yelled at her. i walked out the class and asked Janna to tell Princess to come out the class. i saw Princess. she looked really mad. "hey I'm so-" she cut me off "you are the worst person i ever met. like who does that. all i did was ask you a question and come yelling at me. i don't know what has gotten into you but you need to cut the bull." her eyes started to tear up and she ran away.

i started walking home and i past the park. is that Princess. i walked toward the swings and she was sitting with her head down."what do you want DIAZ!" " i guess i can't just come and apologies" "NO! you CANT" there she goes running off to the house. i follow her. by the time i got there she was already in her room.

 Damien and Daniella were looking at me like they seen a ghost. so i went upstairs and knocked on Princess's door.no answer. so i knocked again. still no answer so i went in and she was in a towel but i didn't care. "what the hell Marco" "Star we need to talk." "dude I'm kinda in a towel right now" i walked over grabbed her by her arms and sat her down. i went a closed her door. "i don't care if you are in a towel i really need to talk to you" star looked shocked when i said that but it was true i really needed to talk to her.

Star's POV

i rapped the towel a little tighter. "okay what do you want " i cant just get dressed can i "i wanted do say i'm sorry i just woke up in a bad mood and i'm really sorry for making you feel upset" "its fine Diaz, can i ge-" he interrupted me with a kiss on the cheek and then he left. he closed the door behind him.

 i got dressed and walked over to Marco's room. i opened the door a little and peeped my head in. "hey princess, what's up." "well um.." i didn't know if i wanted to tell him i liked him. "Princess, can i ask you something" "yeah what is it" "i was wondering do you feel like going to school tomorrow" " yeah i think we should" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and i got up and left.

i woke up to someone shacking me i looked up and saw Marco? "Diaz what are you doing" i said yawning. " waking you up silly we are going to be late for school."  i got up and got ready i walked down stairs. Marco was waiting for me. we started walking. when we got to school everything was normal. except Jackie she was all over Marco today and i dont know why.

(sorry for the short chapter)