-Kill me-

Ugh. I'm grounded for the next weekend. All because of my sibling. I just. . .

My mom walked into the living room. I was typing a paper on the computer and my sibling was next to me doing absolutely nothing. She tells us to feed our cats. I didn't say no.

I simply asked my sibling to do it instead because I was busy. And that started an argument.

I could say I feel fine, but. . . I don't. It's not even the grounding that's made me upset. It's that I just now realized. . .

I'm technically being verbally abused by my sibling.

They call me fat.

They call me a looser.

They call me lazy even if I'm physically fit.

They tell their friends that I do nothing but sit on my phone all day.

I asked my mom if I was a bad big sister.

Well it happened again. They said very hurtful things and kept poking and prodding until I couldn't even think to type the last 3 words of my project. So I stormed up to my room.

And now my face is covered in tears, not because I was grounded, but because I need a shoulder right now. So badly. But I don't have one.

I went to my mom, thinking I could go to her to help me, but she just got mad before I could even say what I wanted to say.

It happens so much. I just want to. . . To scream, to cry, to go to my friends. But I know they won't understand.

They'll say the mean looks, the denial, they'll say I'm in the wrong. I try so hard. But I'm just a failure.

I should go. I'll try to get on when I can.