-Tag-

So I was 'tagged' by -spacebound

.....I guess....

No but seriously, this looked interesting.

Dear self,

Grow up. You've got it good. You're surrounded by people who love you and your life couldn't be better. So why are you still upset?

Dear Mom,

For almost 50, my friends still think your 20. Good job.

And I mean, I guess your singing isn't all bad. Thanks for doing all you can and pursuing a life that wasn't the one you originally wanted just for us.

Dear Dad,

I wish you would stop overreacting and that you'd stop sitting around on your phone. Even if you're doing your job, you could stand to sit down with your family just once without an angry look on your face.
Honestly though, I love you. But please, stop being such a grump. Your anger issues are rubbing off on me.

Dear crush,

What's a crush? Must not be very important if I crushed you like a can. Huh.

Dear school,

I enjoyed you more than summer until the new principal came and ruined you. She can jump off a bridge.

Dear sibling,

You can't be nice to me to save your life. It may have been my fault at first, but I'm really trying to be a good big sister. You're making it so hard. And I wish you'd call me Big Sister. Just once.

Dear past me,

Prick.

Dear first love,

I'm assuming this is in the future, since I've never loved anyone like that. Um..... if you break up with me, I'll shove you in a box and ship you to Antarctica?

Dear future me,

I'm assuming I got better since one of the things involves children....
I've always wanted a child. Someone to mold. Someone to care for. A legacy. And someone to dress up in ridiculous Halloween costumes. Good going. Hope you're in love.

Hope your house is a rainbow inside, just like you are.

Dear best friend,

You need more confidence. Seriously, I know you have it in you. Maybe it's because you're depressed. Don't think I don't notice. At least you have the strength to outwardly show other people even if you deny it. All I do is smile.

Dear future child,

I want to be your best friend. Someone you respect. I want you to have the best life. I'd do anything for you. And don't expect me not to embarrass you. That's why I exist.

Dear person I hate,

Um... I don't fully hate anybody.

Dear person I love,

So all my friends then? Oh god, where do I start? You make me feel better. Especially my online friends, since my irl friends don't know my emotions.

I don't mean this in a weird way, but I want to squeeze the guts out of all of you.

Dear ex best friend,

You don't exist. I'm still friends with everyone.

Dear people who hate me,

Keep it up. I need that alternate emotion. You guys are important to me. And I know why you hate me. It's quite obvious.

Hey, you can't please everyone.

~~~~

Do this tag if you want to. I won't subject anyone.

~R