CHAPTER 7

4 MOUTHS LATER
LOGAN P.O.V
it's been mouths and maddie is still in a coma but that's not the only thing bothering me zach has been hanging out with a girl name angila and that's makes me mad
I'm walking to the WDW boys house I hesitate to knock for a second. After a while I knock the boys open it with smiles on their faces "zach!!" I yell as I walk in their house zach is sitting on the couch with a girl snuggling with him "what that fuck dude " I said angrily "what" he ask "Maddie is in a coma and all your doing is smashing with a girl that was mean to my daughter " I said "that's not your business " he said I grabe his shirt "my daughter is my business " I yell "she doesn't even like me ,she likes corbyn " he yelled back at me "no when she got in the car after that fight she told me she likes you and you kept breaking her heart, and why would she like corbyn " I said/ask "because she kissed him before she left" he said looking down I let go of him "you've changed" I said disappointed and with that I said bye to the boys and left .
I was mad like, why would he do that to a girl that likes him and he was her first crush I walk in to my apartment  thinking "hey" some one said I look up and it's ayla smiled  gosh her smile is so beautiful . .......wait logan stop you can think that."hey" I said sitting on the couch  ayla give Kong dog food and water then pets him and jump on me she is sitting on my lap smiling "how was your day " she ask playing with my hair "it was good but now it's better because your here " I said smiling "your so chessey" she said laughing 
I put my hands on her face and kiss her she tugging on my hair as we make out but there was 'ohhh' around the room and the team 10 and jake was there ayla climbs off of me blushing "what do you want bro" I ask '
"I wanted to see how was maddie is do-"he was cut off by my phone ringing I pick up the phone and answer it "hello" I ask "yes this is doctor Adams , I'm calling because I have good news " he said "yes" I ask "Maddlyn has woken up" he said "are you serious " I ask smiling "yes she is asking for you" he said "okay I'll be there in 20" I said before hanging up I turn to ayla who has a worried face "Maddie woke up" I said she now has a smile on and all of us head to the hospital 

Maddie p.o.v
I woke up with bright lights in h face and beeping  everywhere I realize I was in a hospital "dad" I yelled after a few minutes a doctor walks in he checks my cords and doesn't realize I'm awake "h-hello" I ask he looks up and smiles "your dad is going to be happy to hear about this " he says "why" I ask "oh sweetheart you was in a coma for 4 mouths" he said my eyes widen "I want my dad" I said "okay sweetie I'll call him " he said a hour pass by and logan rushes to my room along with ayla I smiled at then and they both give me a tight hug a doctor came in "you are free to go all you have to do is sign you out" she said smiling I got up and got dress that my dad brought me it was a crop top and a short skirt with high heels I walk out of the room and logan already sign me out I see jake and team 10 I ran and hug jake "glad your awake" he says to me with a smile "me to" I said as I let go and hug chance And everyone else  we drove to the apartment and I missed it i hear talking or arguing behind me so I turn around to see logan and ayla staring each other and ayla has tears coming down her face "What's wrong ayla" I ask concern "nothing cutie pie, um I have to leave " she say walking to the door and leaving logan goes the couch  and put his head in his hand and sigh "dad please tell me what's wrong" I said "me and ayla kiss multiple times with you was in the hospital but we weren't  a thing and I just ended it because I thought you wouldn't like us being together  "WHAT,dad I love ayla I love her so much of course  I want y'all br together" I said "okay I call her" he said jumping up from the couch I laugh and went to my room after a couple hours a hear yelling "SHE IS NOT READ Y TO SEE YOU LEAVE" dad says I walk out to my room "who am I not ready to see" I ask logan turn around to face me and step back to show me who was he talking about" him" he said my eyes widen as I asks zach and the other boys I turn around and start walking to my room but some one got my arm and turn Me around  to face then it was..............

Haha cliffhanger  I'm sorry but comment if maddie should be with zach or corbyn