Nine.

I woke up Friday morning. Andy is sleeping next to me. We didn't hook up. I was beat after the fucked up day I had before and I was still sore down there from Ronnie.

"You going to school today?" Andy asked.

"No. I have cleaning to do around the house." I twisted my hair up into a messy bun. "I should work on new music too. Boring day. You should go. You have you finish that English Essay."

"True. I'll cut lunch and get a ride over." He said getting up.

He grabbed a shirt off the floor. It's Ronnie's from yesterday. I have a lot of Ronnie's clothes.

"You should give him back his clothes." Andy said.

"I'll do that." I lied.

He pulled on his clothes from yesterday.

"I can get a rid with Ashley. See you later babe." He said kissing me before walking out.

Ashley brings Anabell to school on Fridays since she lets Max borrow the car on Fridays.

I stared at my wall for awhile thinking. Is this wrong? Using andy for Ronnie?

Yes. I know it is.

I get up and walk to my vanity. I pull out the diet pills, study myself in the mirror, and then pop them in my mouth.

"Since when do you not snort pain killers?" Ronnie asked.

He looks high. This early? maybe he is still up from yesterday.

"Vitamins." I lied and his the bottle.

"Sure. I won't ask. It's not my issue, as you would say." He sat on my bed. "I saw Biersack leave."

"Yeah. I made him go."

"So we can have some free time?" he chuckled.

"No. He has to finish his English Essay." I walked over to my closet to find something to wear.

"Come here." He says.

I walk over. He grabs my hips and brings me closer. He kisses my curves.

It sends an electric feeling through my body.

I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled.

"I have cleaning to do." I protested.

"Cleaning can wait." He pulled me back, straddling him.

"No. I'm with Andy." I giggled. "We can't do this."

"That didn't stop us yesterday."

"I was high. Everything was different."

"Then let's get high. Come on. I have some alcohol in my apartment."

It sounded amazing. Just what I wanted.

And so I did just what I wanted.

***

I was sleeping in Ronnie's arms when my cellphone went off.

I moaned and answered it.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Where are you?" andy asked. "I'm at your place and Anabell doesn't know either."

"Shit. Sorry. I'm at the tattoo shop. I had to talk to my boss." I lied.

"Your car is here though."

"My boss picked me up."

He sighed. He knows when I'm lying.

"Just get back soon." He said.

I hung up. Ronnie woke up when I grabbed up my clothes.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Andy is at my place. I got to get there in fifteen minutes." I pulled on the clothes I left here last time, a pair of skinny jeans and a red tshirt. No shoes. Shit.

"Just blow him off." He pulled me back on the bed.

Then a knock came on his front door.

Max answered it. He doesn't care and he's a good liar.

"Oh. Hey Andy." Max said loud enough for is to hear.

I went into the closet and kept the door open a crack when Andy walked in.

"Hey Biersack." Ronnie said smoothly. "What's up?"

"Was Juliet here?" he asked seriously.

His deep voice was in a pissed off tone. It sent a chill down my spine.

"No. Why would she be? she told me her boss wanted to up her hours if he have her a raise. She wanted to talk it out with him." Ronnie lies so easily.

"I swear if you try anything--" Andy started.

"You'll what?" Ronnie said.

He has anger issues when he's high. And when he's sober, but they are worst when he's high.

"You'll see." Andy says and leaves.

I wait till the front door slams and then go out of the closet.

Ronnie smiles. I smile back. We just got away with it.