열둘

"Yoongi Hyung, did you dated Seulgi for something?" Jimin asked his Hyung after he received the message.

"No. She told me 'Oh you little piece of shit, you should not mess with me again, go shitting another person not me.' That was just yesterday, indirectly."

"Ah, I understand." Jimin simply answered.

Yoongi and Jimin were friends few days ago. He had his angry side with him for making you be like this, but it isn't bad at all, despite all of that, Yoongi was a really good friend.

Jimin thought something was wrong. But he just decided to follow you when you were about to go out tomorrow.

--------

The next day at the afternoon, you were in the alley behind the hotel, waiting for Yoongi.

But instead another man appeared.

A tall man, in black hoodie and big feet was walking towards you.

His face was all covered and nothing could be seen.

You both had a certain distance between and as you asked him  who was he, he took out a gun and was already ready to pull off the trigger and kill you, you were looking at it, you felt and remembered everything you passed by on life, how much you loved Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook.

"I wonder what would have happened if you were not on this hotel, maybe you would still be alive, or at least have more time." He laughed.

"Who are you?"

"You won't see my face ever again so I think it won't be a matter."

As he took the hoodie off his head, his face was clearer.

"Nam... Namjoon?" You couldn't believe this.

"Yah! Leave her alone," A voice from far away shouted "you should leave her alo..."

The bullet was now on one of your ribs, you fell down hurted, bleeding and crying. Namjoon ran out.

Jimin hurried up as he called an ambulance and holded you in his arms. Yoongi ran too, it was as if it was all planned. Both called your name and you saw the world really blurred.

"I love both of you." You said before the world was all black and with no sound.

--------
Hello! I wanna thank you all you're doing for me reading and voting! Thanks for the spam!!!! Love y'all

I'm sleepy xd sorry.