열아홉

You didn't know why but at the moment you felt so relieved and happy, but that wasn't the problem, the problem was that you wanted to tell everything to Yoongi, you called him so you could tell him everything you wanted to tell him. Also this could be a moment where you as well might take it as an opportunity to become friends again.

Since you obtained no reply you messaged him.

Yo, bish, I want to talk to you,
see you at 6:00 p.m. in always
cafe. :You

Yoongay: Why is this all
of sudden?
Yoongay: Did I made something
wrong?
Yoongay: Is it cuz I didn't answer?
I'm sorry.

No, that's not it.
Just see you there,
ok? In an hour :)  :You

Yoongay: woah, an hour?
better half an hour.

You wanted to share the moment with everyone, but you knew that it would be ruined as soon as your friends and Yoongi met, they'll fight so you just wanted to share it with him and then your friend.

You took a bath and dressed up, you got your hair into a bun and left your apartment on your way to the cafe.

As soon as you saw Yoongi you walked towards where he sat.

—Can I sit here?

Yoongi looked up at you and nodded with a little smile crossing by his face. You took a sit and told him.

—What happened? –Yoongi was nervous and his hands were shaking, you could notice it, so obvious.

—I wanted to know something. It's about school.

—What is it?

—Well, the director told me to stay at the end of the class today, he told me that since I was the first of the class I could do the graduation speech.

Yoongi's eyes were shining.

—Seulgi, that's what you always wanted. Congratulations.

—You still remember… I want you to be there.

—I thought you hated me, does this mean that we can be … friends?

You nodded your head and smiled.

—I miss you, Yoongi.

—Same, then we're going to start from zero?

—Yes.