A unexpecting return of feelings

Y/N walked through the dark halls of the studio, you held your axe in your hand walking quietly so the ink monster bendy doesn't hear you, your footsteps creaked on the wooden floor, you looked down for a moment then back up, you continued to walk again and then you jumped at the bendy cutout board standing in front of you, Y/N groaned and said "honestly, Joey you have GOT to remove the bastardly cutouts!" You kept on walking and walking, then you stopped to hear singing in the microphone booth, you peeked over on the wall to see a white skinned girl with black hair and a white halo along with white horns, Y/N flushed at the sight of her, you liked her since she was first announced at the studios, her voice actress, Susie Campell, was your idol and you couldn't stop loving her character. Your sigh was loud and you turned back away plastered on the wall in shock as if she heard you, Y/N thought to their self "it's just a Character, no need to have a thing for her.." then you heard footsteps from the direction you were in before, and there she was, Alice angel, her lips snaked a smile at Y/N, your face felt warm as a red tomato, you slightly open your mouth to speak, but Alice puts a finger on your mouth, "Y/N, I heard you when you were over there.." Alice laughed at you playfully, Alice would slightly grab your hand, man. Did it feel warm! "Y/N, I always had a thing for you, and I'm not sure if you feel the same way.. do you?" Alice said in embarrassment, I open my mouth to speak, Y/N said "Yes, I have the same exact feelings for you," your head nodded slowly, Alice then grabbed your face. You did not know what was going on, she then crashed her lips against yours, she snaked her arms around your waist Harshly and You were shocked at first, but then you closed your eyes and kissed back, you put your fingers in her hair gently, Alice breaks the kiss, your face was flushed all over, you thought to yourself "I just kissed a cartoon!" You had a smile come across your face, Alice grinned and said "Y/N, that was awesome, see you around the studio!" As Alice left, you stood there frozen as ice, you started to move and head the other direction, you turn back at where Alice departed from, then you blushed red and ran off.

If you want more stories or X readers,

Please follow @kellybarronCP

Thank you!

Kelly ❤️